Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Spyder VS1 paintball gun for sale

Old 03-15-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
Spyder VS1 paintball gun for sale

hey guys i have a Spyder VS1 paintball gun for sale here.... i bought it 2 years ago. never got into paintball so never used it while playing paintball... ive shot less than 100 paintballs out of it

the gun will come in its original box and will include the co2 tank and some other accesories.... im asking $70 for everything.....plus shipping

willing to negotiate somewhat...but not too low...

i will post pictures tommorow when i can get the camera out, and upload some shots....

if interested pm me
Old 03-16-2010, 07:23 AM   #2
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrgrnr View Post
Pics?
as soon as i can get back to my place after todays classes i will get detailed pics of the paintball marker and everything i am including with it
Old 03-18-2010, 10:46 AM   #7
doodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud of
doodle_cakes's Tacoma Gallery
pm'ed
Old 03-18-2010, 08:28 PM   #8

bump
70 plus shipping....pm me.... this is a discounted price from my craigslist ad, posted at $100....
Old 03-19-2010, 05:49 AM   #9
doodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud of
doodle_cakes's Tacoma Gallery
can you get me a quote on the shipping price to Alberta Canada?
Old 03-19-2010, 05:36 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodle_cakes View Post
can you get me a quote on the shipping price to Alberta Canada?
i sure can....i just need your postal code, so i can get a close estimate
Old 04-10-2010, 07:30 PM   #11

this item is back on sale....previous buyer couldnt do it so, its up again
Old 04-27-2010, 10:46 AM   #17
It's a work in progress.
LeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
LeadFootCaliKid's Tacoma Gallery
Not many paintball people here. You'll have more luck on Craigslist or PBNation.com
Old 05-07-2010, 07:34 PM   #20

thats right....hasnt been shot in over a year...so it may need some o-rings....apparently o-rings "go bad"....but other than that its in tip-top shape