Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Golf Clubs

Old 03-18-2010, 03:55 PM   #1
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Golf Clubs

I have some Mizuno MP-60s for sale. Good condition. The only problem is the 4 iron. I mis-placed it at some course, and never recovered it. As a result, I have a Titleist 990 4-iron in the bag. I can try to get a new mp-60 4-iron, or just sell the set w/ the titleist club in its place. The Mizunos are about 3 seasons old. Looking to get 200.00 for them given the missing 4 iron. The set does include P-9-8-7-6-5-(4)-3.
Can ship, but locals are always preferred!!
Old 03-18-2010, 03:55 PM   #2
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Btw, steel shafts in the clubs!
Old 03-18-2010, 04:53 PM   #3
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
any woods???
Old 03-18-2010, 04:58 PM   #4
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures?
Old 03-18-2010, 05:29 PM   #5

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
any woods???
:hmm: I could probably part w/ my Hogan driver or 5w. Otherwise, I just have an older Callaway driver w/ the shaft cut down slightly (1") to add some control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Pictures?
I can take some, sure. Probably not til the weekend though, only b/c they're at my other place and tomorrow I'm heading in to NYC right after work for my gf's bday. So just give me like 2 days to get over there and I'll snap some for ya
Old 03-18-2010, 05:31 PM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
pics??? need pics
Old 03-18-2010, 05:36 PM   #7

Law Enforcement:
See post #5
Old 03-18-2010, 05:47 PM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris(NJ) View Post
See post #5
SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
5. If you are selling the item on ebay, you may link to the ebay auction from your post (you must still include a picture in the post)
6. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.

Note #3
Old 03-18-2010, 05:52 PM   #9

Law Enforcement:
Heres a pic of what they look like.

Old 03-18-2010, 05:54 PM   #10
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
thats not gonna work...... need actual pic of item for sale
Old 03-20-2010, 07:27 AM   #11

Law Enforcement:
Heres a couple quick pics. They're not cleaned up at all, so I apologize for the dirty cell phone pics