Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Moving SALE and GIVEAWAY !!!

Old 04-02-2010, 07:09 PM   #1
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Moving SALE and GIVEAWAY !!!

well... since i am moving to colorado here shortly, i want to get rid of a bunch of stuff that i have collected over the years and that i dont use anymore. there are 2 items that i am actually selling and the rest of the items are free to whoever speaks up. if there are no takers for these items by April 15th, they will all go in the trash. i would really hate to throw this stuff away since someone could get more use out of them, but i am tired of them taking up my closet space.

i perfer local sales/interest, but i will ship them if you pay for the shipping cost.

please send me a PM if you are interested.

so, onto the items:

================================================== =======================================

Astro 50 Rollerblades with 80mm wheels (mens size 11).
XL knee pads, XL elbow pads, and XL wrist guards.
these are barely used. i think i rode them 7 or 8 times, but i found out that i suck on rollerblades
new, the rollerblades were about $130 and the pads were $30.
all yours for $80

================================================== =======================================

Geforce 8800 GTX OC2 video card.
overclocked from BFG tech to 626mhz core clock and 2000mhz memory clock.
comes with the power cables and 2 PCI bridges.
this was used in my computer for about a year, then i shelved it when i got a new computer, but the card still works fine.
when these first came out, they were over $500. i looked on amazon and they are still $130-$200.
yours for $50, firm.

Sound blaster XFI 7.1 sound card.
i used in my computer for about 2 months.
Yours for FREE !!

SOUND CARD IS GONE

Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 CPU with CPU fan.
i used this in my computer for about a year before i upgraded to a faster CPU
Yours for FREE !!

CPU IS GONE

CPU fan.
FREE !!

Big bag of misc computer connectors, cables, and other stuff.
for FREE !!

Old school Sony Discman with controller, worn headphones, and case.
Yours for FREE !!

Blizzcon swag bag with hat, card game, buttons, magnets, and other stuff.
Yours for FREE !!

BLIZZCON BAG IS GONE

Please take this stuff off my hands !!

thanks for looking.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:14 PM   #2
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing here that I want, but welcome to CO anyway
What city you moving to?
Old 04-02-2010, 07:17 PM   #3
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to CO! free bump
Old 04-02-2010, 07:17 PM   #4
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvsFanTRD View Post
Nothing here that I want, but welcome to CO anyway
What city you moving to?
the company is in Louisville, so we will be looking in louisville, lafayette, broomfield, or westminster.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:25 PM   #6
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAmonkey View Post
the company is in Louisville, so we will be looking in louisville, lafayette, broomfield, or westminster.
louisville, lafayette and broomfield are all good places.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:17 PM   #7

CPU is gone.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:21 PM   #8
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
you should get me a free copy of Skate 3 as a going away gift
Old 04-02-2010, 10:23 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
you should get me a free copy of Skate 3 as a going away gift
i dont work at EA anymore, i was laid off
Old 04-02-2010, 10:29 PM   #10
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
oh so lame! sorry to hear that dude! not to go off topic. but, you find another job?
Old 04-02-2010, 10:30 PM   #11
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
So tempting...but I don't know what I'll need yet haha
Old 04-02-2010, 10:32 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
oh so lame! sorry to hear that dude! not to go off topic. but, you find another job?
umm... ya.... thats why i am moving to colorado
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/job...-colorado.html
Old 04-02-2010, 10:33 PM   #13
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
oh! woops i missed that

congrats on the job! and good luck with the sell and stufff
but do you know the exact date skate 3 is coming out? hahahahahahahahaha
Old 04-02-2010, 11:32 PM   #14

the sound card and the blizzcon bag are gone.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:47 PM   #15
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the Tacoma.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:28 AM   #16

bumpity-bump
Old 04-06-2010, 02:52 PM   #18
doodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud of
doodle_cakes's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested in the video card, need to see how it will perform for what I need...I will get back to you on this
Old 04-06-2010, 02:58 PM   #19
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
i could use that fan, and will pay shipping... pm sent
Old 04-06-2010, 03:13 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
I just got my CPU today and installed it. Thanks!

+1 rep

Bump!
great. i am glad you could put it to use