Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Girl Skateboard Great Condition

Old 04-06-2010, 01:32 PM   #1
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Girl Skateboard Great Condition

I don't use this anymore. Bought it about 6 months ago and have only used it a handful of times. 8" wide. Has Koston Independant trucks, Speed Metal Slayer bearings, Koston Spitfire wheels. Sorry, I don't know the size of the wheels. Great board. No cracks or chips. $80 firm.

Shipping at your expense.

Old 04-06-2010, 01:39 PM   #2
Jimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud of

Name: Jim
Jimmyjohn's Tacoma Gallery
No Thanks I'll stick with my Taco
Old 04-23-2010, 06:44 PM   #7
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
lookylookitzadam's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, i havent skated in years. Koston went to independent. Weird.

Bump for a fellow skater
Old 05-19-2010, 04:32 PM   #11
1st Gen. Pride
only_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really nice

Name: Kevin
only_K's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a good ass deal for Indie trucks and a girl deck. What size is the deck?

EDIT: Wait nvm i see it.
Old 05-19-2010, 04:43 PM   #12
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by only_K View Post
Thats a good ass deal for Indie trucks and a girl deck. What size is the deck?

EDIT: Wait nvm i see it.
Yea I bought a longboard and don't really skate anymore. I can't afford to be getting hurt. There arent too many skaters here on TW. lol
Old 05-19-2010, 04:47 PM   #13
toymachine will become famous soon enough
toymachine's Tacoma Gallery
40 bucks ill pick it up
Old 05-19-2010, 04:55 PM   #15
toymachine will become famous soon enough
toymachine's Tacoma Gallery
cool
Old 03-07-2011, 07:43 PM   #16
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
sick set-up for so cheap. Ollldddd ass thread, but oh well.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:58 PM   #18
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
That's incredibly cheap someone should jump on this. What type of long board did you get?
Old 03-07-2011, 07:58 PM   #19
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
you still skating?
Old 03-07-2011, 08:02 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
That's incredibly cheap someone should jump on this. What type of long board did you get?
Got a sector 9 joel tudor platinum. Love it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEG'sTACO View Post
you still skating?
Not street anymore. Can't afford to get hurt right now. Once in a while i'll hop on and try to do a few tricks. But I'm more into longboarding now. Bombing long steep roads. Such a rush. I almost got hit last time though. lol