LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Oakley glasses for sale

Old 04-22-2010, 08:23 PM   #1
Awesome Member
tacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
tacomakid89's Tacoma Gallery
Oakley glasses for sale

Hi there. Well im trying to sell some stuff to get some new tires. I have for sale is a set of:OAKLEY M-FRAMES$80. Here are pics of them. If interested and have an offer or something to trade please PM me. Thanks
Oakley M-Frame
Old 04-22-2010, 08:30 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Wanna trade anything for the gascan? sooo sweet
Old 04-22-2010, 08:52 PM   #4
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid89 View Post
Ya sure. What do you have for trade though?
My compassion, lol. Nice glasses tho

Free Bump
Old 04-22-2010, 08:55 PM   #5
Awesome Member
tacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
My compassion, lol. Nice glasses tho

Free Bump
As much as I love your compassion, im gonna have to pass on that offer. LOL.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:51 PM   #6
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Are the M Frames polarized?
Old 04-22-2010, 09:55 PM   #7
Awesome Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Are the M Frames polarized?
I do believe that they are but im not positive. There is no marking but when held up to the light it appears that they are.
Old 04-23-2010, 06:46 AM   #9
tomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Thomas
tomonian77's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 04-23-2010, 07:25 AM   #10
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
kind of interested in the oil rigs. i will need to head down to a local store and see how they look on my mug though. I'll pm you if i get a chance to try them on somewhere and like them
free bump
Old 04-26-2010, 12:38 AM   #13
1st Gen. Pride
only_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really nice

Name: Kevin
only_K's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent for gascans
Old 04-26-2010, 12:42 AM   #14
ErikB is a splendid one to beholdErikB is a splendid one to beholdErikB is a splendid one to beholdErikB is a splendid one to beholdErikB is a splendid one to beholdErikB is a splendid one to behold

Name: Erik
ErikB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to ErikB
someone has to get the oil rigs... i have a pair myself and i think they r hella sick glasses... free bump for sweet glasses
Old 04-26-2010, 05:26 AM   #15
tomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura about

pm sent on oil rigs
Old 05-13-2010, 06:15 AM   #18

Riggers are great! bump for good seller!
Old 05-20-2010, 02:01 PM   #20
enjoying the shenanigans
Gunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Conner
Gunshot-6A's Tacoma Gallery
gascans sold...thanks bud