Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Hot Springs Hot Tub for sale or trade (Flagstaff, AZ)

Old 04-25-2010, 04:18 PM   #1
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
Hot Springs Hot Tub for sale or trade (Flagstaff, AZ)

Hey guys, so i got this great looking hot springs hot tub from a friend. I dont think that my fiance and i are going to be able to use it. So, I am either trying to sell it, or trade for a quad, or motorcycle or something. If your interested in trading let me know where you are. Also I am in arizona, im not sure how we would work out getting the hot tub to whoever wants to but it.

It is a hot springs brand hot tub. Electric. Has nice wood siding on it. Seats 5-6 people and has a spot to lay down also. I will also throw in steps, a really nice matching cover and a box or chemicals and stuff that goes with it.

It is also on the Flagstaff craigslist, Phoenix craigslist and ebay.

Hot Springs brand

im not sure of the name, but if you go to the hot springs web site, it looks almost identical to the aria hot tub.

I am trying to get $2500 for it. OBO

Also am interested in trades. Quads, motorcyles, just let me know what you have. Thanks for looking.

Old 04-25-2010, 04:27 PM   #3
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hot tube is the new brand of hot tub.

Jk, Meant to put hot tub, sorry
Old 04-26-2010, 12:06 PM   #4

bump