Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FEELER: Receiver Hitch Shackle's

Old 05-02-2010, 07:27 PM   #21
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested. All depends how soon I will be getting a rear bumper with shackles on it.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:31 PM   #22
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
I'm interested. All depends how soon I will be getting a rear bumper with shackles on it.
well let me know when you know and i can get you one pretty quick
Old 05-02-2010, 07:35 PM   #23
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ok, will do.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:39 PM   #24
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
If you(or anyone else attending) want one mid-June at that NorCal camp trip I can bring em to avoid shipping.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:16 PM   #25
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
so i think there is some interest in these from the PM's i've been getting so i'll post an offical buy thread for these later tonight.

thanks everyone i'll be glad serving the tacoma world community with my products
Old 05-02-2010, 09:20 PM   #26
Slamry

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
If you(or anyone else attending) want one mid-June at that NorCal camp trip I can bring em to avoid shipping.
Sounds good, I have to talk to my friend that is building my sliders and the rear bumper. I'm guessing the bumper won't be done before then and if that is the case I'll grab a set.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:37 AM   #27
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
going to start my first order today from Rackatak, thanks man!
Old 05-03-2010, 12:09 PM   #28
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
nice job! i like the solid inserts vs the hollow. i made this for myself a while back:

wish my buddy still worked in a machine shop...

i ended up cross drilling it so i can hang the shackle verticle or horizontal if needed. i think i had about $32 in the steel & shackle and wasn't charged to use the mill...so i'd say Timicha is offering a pretty good deal!
Old 05-03-2010, 01:34 PM   #29
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post
nice job! i think i had about $32 in the steel & shackle and wasn't charged to use the mill...so i'd say Timicha is offering a pretty good deal!
THANKS! I defenetly put a lot of work into these lol but i really enjoy fabricating stuff so I enjoy it why'll i do it
Old 05-04-2010, 01:25 PM   #30
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
just finished Rackatak's and will be sending it tomorrow!
Old 05-18-2010, 01:10 AM   #31
PreRonner
SixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
SixtyDashOne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
this is the first one i ever built and i'm gonna sell it to who ever wants it first for 25$ since its not as beefy as the ones i'm doing now.
still have this one?
Old 05-18-2010, 09:06 AM   #32
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixtyDashOne View Post
still have this one?
nope didn't get any offers so i gave it to my brother last weekend sorry man. let me know if you'd want a regular one.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:42 AM   #33
PreRonner
SixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
SixtyDashOne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timicha View Post
nope didn't get any offers so i gave it to my brother last weekend sorry man..
fml
Old 05-18-2010, 02:34 PM   #34
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixtyDashOne View Post
fml
sorry man maybe if i mess up on one again i'll sell it to yu cheap but thats only if i mess up on one which hasn't happened yet