Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Anyone interested in buying a PSP and 2 games from me??

Old 05-02-2010, 08:59 PM   #1
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
Anyone interested in buying a PSP and 2 games from me??

I have a PSP, owners manual, a madden game, and jackass the game....plus the charging cable and a memory stick duo.......

I will put pics up tommorow......

I am asking $100 OBO

PM me if interested in the PSP
Old 05-03-2010, 01:49 PM   #2
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

here are the pics of which is included
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone interested in buying a PSP and 2 games from me??-100_2387.jpg   Anyone interested in buying a PSP and 2 games from me??-100_2388.jpg   Anyone interested in buying a PSP and 2 games from me??-100_2389.jpg   Anyone interested in buying a PSP and 2 games from me??-100_2390.jpg   Anyone interested in buying a PSP and 2 games from me??-100_2391.jpg  

Old 05-03-2010, 08:09 PM   #4
modthemodded is on a distinguished road
modthemodded's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 05-07-2010, 08:14 PM   #5

bump....no one else interested?? no takers yet so i still have the unit...make me an offer
Old 05-07-2010, 08:16 PM   #6
SMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant future
Name: Steve
SMG26's Tacoma Gallery
which version (psp-1000,2000,3000)?
And which firmware are you running.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:30 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMG26 View Post
which version (psp-1000,2000,3000)?
And which firmware are you running.
the owners manual says PSP-1001...so i'm assuming PSP 100 then....and i dont know the firm ware, but i can get the latest if that makes it better..
Old 05-08-2010, 08:26 PM   #9

so, im pretty positive its a psp 1000....bringing it down to $90+shipping
Old 05-10-2010, 05:13 PM   #11
wallasx is on a distinguished road

wallasx's Tacoma Gallery
if u will take 75 shipped consider it sold
Old 05-11-2010, 03:05 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallasx View Post
if u will take 75 shipped consider it sold
not really willing to go that low...with shipping...i would go that + shipping though
Old 05-11-2010, 03:17 PM   #13
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent