Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

WTB: Sprint phone

Old 05-10-2010, 02:31 PM   #1
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Sprint phone

I'm looking to buy a Sprint phone to hold me over till my contract expires. Needs to be in good working order since it will be used for business. I prefer a smartphone depending on the price but an average phone will work too.

Please post pics of what you have.

Thanks.

John
Old 05-10-2010, 02:44 PM   #2
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
How much do you want for it? Pics? What condition is it in? I'm not a big fan of pure touch screen phones.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:48 PM   #3
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
I know its off topic but thinking about switching to sprint any bad sides to it?? you guys like the service?
Old 05-10-2010, 02:48 PM   #4

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Well thanks for letting me know what kind of phone you have.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:50 PM   #5

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD4x4858 View Post
I know its off topic but thinking about switching to sprint any bad sides to it?? you guys like the service?
Their phone service is great but their customer service sucks as do most cell companies. I like Sprint 99% of the time except when I have to call them. I've had them for 11 years.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:51 PM   #6
MC1983 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
MC1983's Tacoma Gallery
Where are you located? I have an HTC Touch I have been keeping as a spare phone just in case anything happened to my current phone.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:02 PM   #7

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in So. Cal. How much do you want for it? How old is it?
Old 05-10-2010, 04:06 PM   #8
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
We should be upgrading our phones soon and will keep one for a back up and possibly get rid of the other, how long til you can get your new one...?
Old 05-10-2010, 06:27 PM   #9

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
We should be upgrading our phones soon and will keep one for a back up and possibly get rid of the other, how long til you can get your new one...?
I have a few months till my contract is up but I need a phone ASAP for work.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:10 PM   #10
Salsashark is on a distinguished road
Salsashark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
Their phone service is great but their customer service sucks as do most cell companies. I like Sprint 99% of the time except when I have to call them. I've had them for 11 years.

Agreed, customer service is horrible. Also plan to wait at least a month maybe two if you ever want to get your number to move to another service or to another account. They do, however i think have some of the better prices for data plans.
Old 05-11-2010, 05:53 AM   #11

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
still looking.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:51 AM   #12
MC1983 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
MC1983's Tacoma Gallery
Phone is around 1.5-2 years old. I've been using it as an alarm clock for the past 8 months or so. It's in pretty good condition, everything works fine. I honestly don't know what it is worth, so feel free to make an offer. I was just keeping it around as a spare, but haven't needed it. With my luck, when I sell it is when I would need it.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:12 AM   #13
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienXtx View Post
well I'm not looking to sell it, I guess I miss read your org post, my wife is getting it when I update
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
Well thanks for letting me know what kind of phone you have.
Old 05-15-2010, 05:41 AM   #14
matt86 is just really nicematt86 is just really nicematt86 is just really nicematt86 is just really nicematt86 is just really nice
Law Enforcement: Local LEO
Name: Matt
matt86's Tacoma Gallery
I'm selling a sprint blackberry you may be interested in here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...condition.html