FS: Fly Tying Equipment!!

Old 05-12-2010, 12:44 PM   #1
Reppin UWYO
A7XT will become famous soon enoughA7XT will become famous soon enough

Name: Kyle
A7XT's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Fly Tying Equipment!! $40 Shipped!!

SOLD!

Hey guys just trying to get rid of all my fly-tying supplies that I acquired over a short career of tying. There is everything needed to get started. Just realized that I have way too many other hobbies, and don't want this stuff to go to waste when it could be used to resupply one of you pros out there, or get someone started. I would prefer not to split anything up yet, and I should be able to fit everything in the $11 flat rate box for shipping.

Tools of the trade: table vice, ceramic bobbin, pliers, scissors, various thread and colored wire

Hooks: There are some 8, 14, 16 size hooks that are the most common in fly tying. Also some bead heads and jig heads

Wraps: some green and gray EZ-dub, assorted fuzzy wraps for the body of your fly

Lastly, all the feathers and whatnot to make fly tails, etc: white and striped dry fly hackle, various saddle hackle and colored maribou, krystal dub dark hare's ear, polarflash flashabou, lots of segments of fur including deer, antelope, and some other very interesting pieces such as hyena, and tons of feathers from pheasant, peacock, etc.

I would like to get $40 shipped for everything. It's worth much more than that but I just want to get it outta here. Thanks for looking!!
Old 05-12-2010, 09:51 PM   #3
Reppin UWYO

A7XT's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks dude! And no, but thats a good guess. Even though I love that band it has nothing to do with their name. It's an archery thing, my first really nice bows were a Mathews Apex 7 (A7) and a Switchback XT
Old 05-13-2010, 11:12 PM   #7
Awesome Member
tacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
tacomakid89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A7XT View Post
yeah definitely man do you like A7X?
Oh hell ya man. I've got all 4 of their albums and cant wait for a 5th to come out.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:40 PM   #13
Tulku is on a distinguished road

Name: Joshua
Tulku's Tacoma Gallery
I don't fly fish but I can appreciate the time and effort you put in to this collection
looks like a great package for someone who knows what there doing.
kind of makes me want to take it up as a hobby...

Bump for a good deal
Old 05-23-2010, 08:47 PM   #14
Reppin UWYO

A7XT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulku View Post
I don't fly fish but I can appreciate the time and effort you put in to this collection
looks like a great package for someone who knows what there doing.
kind of makes me want to take it up as a hobby...

Bump for a good deal
Oh yeah man its great! Really nice and relaxing I just have too many other hobbies to keep doing it and I have pretty much tied all the flies I would ever need. But I would encourage you to at least check it out. This is a great package with enough stuff for several hundred flies. Thanks for the bump man!