Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Rare!! starwars action figures.

Old 05-13-2010, 09:46 PM   #1
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
Rare!! starwars action figures.

Trying to buy a new mountain bike so it is time to part with my old action figures.

I have 81 in all, I had them when i was a kid so i played with them, 2 of them have burn marks on them because i liked fire but other than that they are in pretty good condition. Some pieces are missing.
Most are from the original 3 movies and will increase in value as the years go on. I am asking $500 or best offer i looked some up and they are in the hundreds with all the parts. So for 81 im sure this is a steal.

Old 05-13-2010, 09:48 PM   #2
1st Gen. Pride
only_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really nice

Name: Kevin
only_K's Tacoma Gallery
If they were boxed you would be getting so much more.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:50 PM   #3
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yea dude, i looked them up if they were boxed and some of the action figures i have are in the thousands, but unboxed they are like 300. But hey i had loads of fun with them when i was a kid so it was worth it.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:59 PM   #4
1st Gen. Pride
only_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really nice

Name: Kevin
only_K's Tacoma Gallery
My Cousin had all the action figures from when they first came out, and he never opened them. When he went to college he sold them all. I was too young to remember how much he got but damn.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:01 PM   #5

yea its insane!
Old 05-13-2010, 10:03 PM   #6
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
I remember living behind a clothing manufacture, We would steal thread out of their dumpster. and rig up all this stuff tree to tree and in the bushes with it and make things fly on the string from tree to tree. Great memories.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:08 PM   #7
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, these look like figures from the '90s or so, am I correct? If so, they are not worth $900 especially in used condition. Even in MOC condition they may not be worth that much. I've got all of my "modern" MOC in plastic containers stored away. I've even got some "vintage" '70s figures carded and non-carded. With the amount of figs I have now, I've paid more than $900 for them... I don't think they're even worth that much now even MOC. Good luck with getting it for that much if you can.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:08 PM   #8

hahah i did that too! but i stole it out of my gmas sowing machine
Old 05-13-2010, 10:20 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
Dude, these look like figures from the '90s or so, am I correct? If so, they are not worth $900 especially in used condition. Even in MOC condition they may not be worth that much. I've got all of my "modern" MOC in plastic containers stored away. I've even got some "vintage" '70s figures carded and non-carded. With the amount of figs I have now, I've paid more than $900 for them... I don't think they're even worth that much now even MOC. Good luck with getting it for that much if you can.
ill lower the price, im not an expert on these haha.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:24 PM   #10
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighterpilot53 View Post
ill lower the price, im not an expert on these haha.
Here's a link to help you out!

http://tinyurl.com/2byrgda
Old 05-13-2010, 10:27 PM   #11
bite me

Also, if you're serious about selling them, you'll need to provide a lot more than the description "rare star wars figures". You'll need to provide what era they are from, condition of each figure, any accessories included with each figure etc.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:29 PM   #12
Everything's BIGGER in TX!
Oskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
Oskie_78's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Oskie_78
Quote:
Here's a link to help you out!

http://tinyurl.com/2byrgda
haha! cool how did you do that?
Old 05-13-2010, 10:34 PM   #13
bite me

Here's an eBay link to an auction of 7 vintage 1977 loose figures in used, but very good condition. Your description should be similar to what the listing is. No one is going to throw $500 your way without you giving more information than what's provided by you to the buyer regarding the action figures.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Star-War...item53e1315f73

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Vintag...item3cacea2cff
Old 05-14-2010, 12:22 AM   #14
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here's an eBay link to an auction of 7 vintage 1977 loose figures in used, but very good condition. Your description should be similar to what the listing is. No one is going to throw $500 your way without you giving more information than what's provided by you to the buyer regarding the action figures.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Star-War...item53e1315f73

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Vintag...item3cacea2cff
you know what your talking about and i see your from socal .. ever been to frank & sons?
Old 05-14-2010, 12:25 AM   #15
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fighterpilot53 View Post
Trying to buy a new mountain bike so it is time to part with my old action figures.

I have 81 in all, I had them when i was a kid so i played with them, 2 of them have burn marks on them because i liked fire but other than that they are in pretty good condition. Some pieces are missing.
Most are from the original 3 movies and will increase in value as the years go on. I am asking $500 or best offer i looked some up and they are in the hundreds with all the parts. So for 81 im sure this is a steal.

these are the newer ones, i have some of these still boxed and still hard to see. the older ones from 70"s-80's are what sells. may get 100.00 on ebay
Old 05-14-2010, 04:07 PM   #16
bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by shady View Post
you know what your talking about and i see your from socal .. ever been to frank & sons?
LOL been there many a time, but it's been years since I've been there. I know they moved once. Are they still at the newer location?