Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Sub, box, amp, and wires

Old 05-15-2010, 03:23 PM   #1
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Sub, box, amp, and wires

$175 Ive only had it a month but i need the money. My loss is your gain. Its a 12in sub

Old 05-15-2010, 09:30 PM   #2
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump for the dump
Old 05-15-2010, 09:32 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the amp?
Old 05-15-2010, 09:33 PM   #4
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Amp? What kind? How much separate?
Old 05-15-2010, 09:35 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Amp? What kind? How much separate?
I asked first.... Go away!

Old 05-15-2010, 09:43 PM   #6

Amp is a Koiiler 6666 800W. The whole setup sound SICK in my truck but i would rather have a Downhill mountain bike at this point and time.

Im looking for $60 for the amp, $40 for the box, $50 for the sub, and $25 for the wiring.

I have one person interested in it at my school but if he doesnt take it all start piecing it out.
Old 05-15-2010, 09:48 PM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fighterpilot53 View Post
Amp is a Koiiler 6666 800W. The whole setup sound SICK in my truck but i would rather have a Downhill mountain bike at this point and time.

Im looking for $60 for the amp, $40 for the box, $50 for the sub, and $25 for the wiring.

I have one person interested in it at my school but if he doesnt take it all start piecing it out.
hold the amp. I have another guy looking for one for me. If he cant find one ill get this one.
Old 05-15-2010, 09:51 PM   #8
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
I asked first.... Go away!

You sumbitch!

It's ok. I'll be collecting my payment for this current project soon. So I'll have money for one, but I need to sit on it for a bit. Amp isn't completely necessary right now, so therefore it can wait. I still enjoy asking though
Old 06-01-2010, 11:08 PM   #9
Young Taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Grant
Young Taco's Tacoma Gallery
red x