Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS- Canon Vixia HG20 60GB HDD Camcorder

Old 05-17-2010, 12:28 AM   #1
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
FS- Canon Vixia HG20 60GB HDD Camcorder

I am selling a Canon VIXIA HG20 AVCHD 60 GB HDD Camcorder with 12x Optical Zoom. It is in Great Condition, rarely used. I will also throw in a carrying case and a tripod.

*It is listed on EBAY* http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_500wt_1154

Price: $420 (Takes camcorder, carrying case, and tripod)
I am willing to negotiate a little for you TW guys!
Shipping is on the buyer. shouldnt be that much..

Here are some pics:

Old 05-17-2010, 12:43 AM   #2
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I rarely used this. I am letting everything go for cheap. I will PM you
Old 05-19-2010, 10:17 PM   #9
do w3rk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Man I would love to get this...Good luck with the sale.
Thanks. You should get it
Old 05-20-2010, 07:30 AM   #10
I've got the FUNK
dgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 91W - Medic
dgr540's Tacoma Gallery
If only I could afford.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:48 AM   #11
do w3rk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgr540 View Post
If only I could afford.
put it on your credit card hahah
Old 05-21-2010, 11:46 AM   #15
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that's a great price Gerard!
Old 05-21-2010, 02:13 PM   #16
do w3rk!

Yes it is brotha!

Ive got a ton of watchers on ebay, i think they are waiting for the last hours haha.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:50 PM   #19
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
You should list it as a "buy it now". That way you get what you want and someone could get 8% cashback from "BING".

Marc M
Old 05-22-2010, 07:45 PM   #20
do w3rk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc M View Post
You should list it as a "buy it now". That way you get what you want and someone could get 8% cashback from "BING".

Marc M
I had it listed as both last time. Few people messaged me and asked questions and were watching it but it ended so early in the morning (2-3am) that I think they were all sleeping to make a bid.