Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

For Sale: Gas grill, Charcoal Grill, and a window a/c unit in San Diego!

Old 06-27-2010, 01:05 PM   #1
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
For Sale: Gas grill, Charcoal Grill, and a window a/c unit in San Diego!

For sale.. a gas grill, and window a/c unit!

Come get em..

Gotta move so.. i'd love to just sell these items off quickly. Click the links above for descriptions.

EDIT:
Gas grill is sold
Old 06-28-2010, 10:50 AM   #5
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid89 View Post
Where ya moving to man.
Oh a mile down the way still in North Park (near the SD Zoo). I just dont hvae as much room as i used to and i feel like purging all my crap! I dont need a buncha stuff. Its freeing