1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2006 YZ125 Super Clean Well Prepped - 2400

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by dirtfondler, May 10, 2011.

1. May 10, 2011 at 2:53 PM
    dirtfondler

dirtfondler [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Jose, CA
    Vehicle:
    00 F250 7.3L Diesel
    Bike is located in San Jose. I will be driving to San Diego in a week or two and can deliver the bike anywhere in between.

My favorite bike is for sale with or without the super Gucci wheels shown in the pics below.

$2500 with STOCK wheels/rotors
    $2900 with Excel Pro Series, braking rotors, Ironman sprocket, Tubliss

This is an 06 which has the 6 speed transmission and the SSS KYB forks, raved about by many, even 5 years later. It is the exact same bike that Yamaha is still selling in 2011, no changes.

Bike has never missed a maintenance mark. I just replaced the piston for the first time (rings were done once before) and the removed parts look great still. The top end was only done as preventative maintenance. The motor is otherwise stock sans a V-Force reed. Bike has Pro-Tapers, O-Ring chain, Gutz step seat and cover, Bills pipe and stock pipe (brand new), Pro Circuit spark arrestor, shorty, and stock muffler (brand new), Applied triple clamp (upper and lower), Works Connection skid plate, Works Connection radiator supports, MSR radiator guards.

I am very meticulous with all of my stuff. This bike was washed and properly stored after EVERY single ride, no matter how short. Air filter was cleaned/changed after every single ride, and if I was camping and riding two days in a row, I changed the filter after the first day. Gearbox oil changed every 3rd ride. Only Honda HP2 trans oil and synthetic 2 stroke oil were used.

This bike is more fun than you should be able to have....at most places. 125's are super fun in the tight twisties and they teach a rider really good skills that will carry for life (clutch control, corner momentum). The bike is only 189 lbs dry and can be thrown around like a super charged mountain bike

yz shots 008.jpg
    yz shots 011.jpg
    yz shots 017.jpg
    yz shots 020.jpg
    yz shots 021.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top