Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Buy / Sell / Trade - Other (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade-other/)
-   -   05 CRF250r (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade-other/270532-05-crf250r.html)

UnGreased Fist 03-28-2013 05:38 PM

05 CRF250r
 
5 Attachment(s)
Attachment 203887

2005 crf 250r. Low hours. 15-20 tops

All ways cleaned and detailed after every ride
Oil changed every ride
Valves are in spec

All stock except bars grips and spark arrestor

Pink slip in hand
Located in southern ca.

Asking 2500 obo

Attachment 203888Attachment 203889
Attachment 203890Attachment 203894

I'll entertain trade offers

RAD 03-29-2013 11:49 AM

Good luck on the sale. Might have to come down on the price man. . . However the plastics looks so nice and the lower arms are so shiny. the frame is so clean. . . Thats a plus for sure.

I sold my 04 and 05 Honda CRFR all in spec and well maintained.

Sucks youre letting it go but be prepared for wasted time from people. . .

My 2005 was decked out. . .and sad to sell. . .I lost a few bucks on it but I had to sell it. . .

UnGreased Fist 03-29-2013 12:06 PM

I'm not firm at all on the price. I'll take the first decent offer I get


I got it 5 years ago and it was ridden once and the guy broke his leg and was over it

I got it to get back in to riding. And all my friends who I liked to ride with sold there bikes and the friends I have who still have bikes are no fun to ride with so time to let it go

Looking to get something street legal again

Gotta a few bull shit emails thanks to craigalist. And a offer for 1300. But I can't let it go for that cheep

RAD 03-29-2013 12:40 PM

^Thats what pretty much happened with me.

Friends all sold theirs and no longer ride. Riding alone got old fast. Gas prices and life came.

Good Luck man.

UnGreased Fist 03-29-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAD (Post 6665373)
^Thats what pretty much happened with me.

Friends all sold theirs and no longer ride. Riding alone got old fast. Gas prices and life came.

Good Luck man.

Thanks Rad.

I need all the good luck I can get in this shitty market.

Feel like I'm basically giving it away or it will just sit and collect dust for another few years and deprecate in value more

UnGreased Fist 03-29-2013 01:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 204018

Wish I still had that bike 02 cr250

2ski4life7 03-29-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnGreased Fist (Post 6665222)
Looking to get something street legal again

Interested in a trade for a 07gsxr 600 plus cash on your side?

UnGreased Fist 03-29-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2ski4life7 (Post 6665642)
Interested in a trade for a 07gsxr 600 plus cash on your side?

Incoming PM to you

DeeKay21 03-29-2013 02:34 PM

Wait so it only has 15-20 hours on it from brand new stock? No top end rebuilds or anything like that?

UnGreased Fist 03-29-2013 02:43 PM

Nope. No rebuilds. This things as close to showroom as it gets

Bought it off a guy who rode it less than a hour and broke his leg and was over it

I took it out 3-4 times and put less than 5 hours on it each ride

DeeKay21 03-29-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnGreased Fist (Post 6665817)
Nope. No rebuilds. This things as close to showroom as it gets

Bought it off a guy who rode it less than a hour and broke his leg and was over it

I took it out 3-4 times and put less than 5 hours on it each ride

Wow thats crazy! I bet if you cant sell it on TW you can probably sell it locally.

UnGreased Fist 03-29-2013 02:58 PM

I've got it on craigslist too

Was going to put it on another few free sites before I pay to put it on cycle trader

Its got brand new tires even. One ride on them. The stock tires have plenty of tread. But I don't like grip they gave for the kind of riding I was doing so I changed them

DeeKay21 03-29-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnGreased Fist (Post 6665878)
Its got brand new tires even. One ride on them. The stock tires have plenty of tread. But I don't like grip they gave for the kind of riding I was doing so I changed them

Ah got yah. What do you have on there now? They almost look like MX51's.

UnGreased Fist 03-29-2013 03:33 PM

Bridgestone m404-403

There all right. I was mainly doing tight tec single track stuff. And one track day



Got in to supermoto and that was the end of my dirt days till I got my first long travel Tacoma.

UnGreased Fist 03-29-2013 05:04 PM

Attachment 204039
Don't see many plated 450r's in California

I miss that thing but I was working on it more than riding it

UnGreased Fist 04-02-2013 10:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This email seems legit

Attachment 204752

Gotta love craigslist

aj hank 04-02-2013 11:02 AM

gotta love the craigslist scams. i listed my 06 yamaha gp1300r on there and have had a ton of those emails. i showed it to a guy today who was pretty much a craigslist scam in person. he wanted to buy it and send his shipping company to get it to send it over to libya..i thought it was kind of odd but if he shows up with cash, my glock 23 and i won't care what he does with it. good luck with the sale

UnGreased Fist 04-02-2013 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aj hank (Post 6682299)
gotta love the craigslist scams. i listed my 06 yamaha gp1300r on there and have had a ton of those emails. i showed it to a guy today who was pretty much a craigslist scam in person. he wanted to buy it and send his shipping company to get it to send it over to libya..i thought it was kind of odd but if he shows up with cash, my glock 23 and i won't care what he does with it. good luck with the sale

That's funny. My buddy just sold a xr400 street legal for 2g's. And some shady ass Russian guy showed up gave him cash. And 3 days latter a moving truck showed up. Crated it up and I guess it got shipped to Russia. As long as you get your monies it don't matter

aj hank 04-02-2013 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnGreased Fist (Post 6682349)
That's funny. My buddy just sold a xr400 street legal for 2g's. And some shady ass Russian guy showed up gave him cash. And 3 days latter a moving truck showed up. Crated it up and I guess it got shipped to Russia. As long as you get your monies it don't matter

Yea, I really don't care how he gets it wherever it's going or what he's going to do with it once I get my cash. I'm just going to make sure I'm strapped and have a few other carrying friends, just in case things get weird.

UnGreased Fist 04-10-2013 03:19 PM

Damn tire kickers. Had some dude come out. Look it over and offer me 1500 bucks. And when I said 1800. He said he doesn't have cash on him anyway. Its like thanks for wasting my time dude


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:31 AM.