1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bass guitar gear

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by initialonly, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Mar 31, 2013 at 11:38 AM
    initialonly

initialonly [OP] Member

Member:
    Clarksville, TN
    Vehicle:
    08 DCSB TRD Sport
    OK so in order to finance new parts for the truck, my old hobby must come to pass. So I am selling my Bass guitar setup which consists of:

1. Ibanez SGDR-300 Black bass guitar with active pickups. 1 year old and like new condition...I could not find a scratch on the body anywhere.
    2. Peavey 115 Combo amp - 15 inch driver and amp in one cabinet. And if that's not loud enough for you:
    3. Peavey 15" cabinet that plugs into the Combo, now you have 2 15" window-shakers. Guaranteed to p!$$ off the neighbors.
    4. Fender Rumble-30 practice amp, for when you don't want to have mad neighbors.
    5. I probably have a canvas gig bag. I do have a long cord and Fender tuner. I also probably have some kind of octave pedal.

So the complete set - guitar, big amp combo, second cabinet, practice amp and some various parts, all for $600. *OR, since I'm selling to buy parts, we could work out a trade for some great condition 275-285/17 tires, or 16" wheel/tire combos.

Located in Middle Tennessee, these cabinets are NOT going to be shipped anywhere but I can meet a serious buyer within a respectable distance.

Bass1.jpg
    Bass2.jpg
    Bass3.jpg
    Bass4.jpg

2. Apr 1, 2013 at 4:50 PM
    initialonly

initialonly [OP] Member

Member:
    Clarksville, TN
    Vehicle:
    08 DCSB TRD Sport
    The price is OBO, by the way.