1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

rigid 100b compact for sale

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by streamreeper, May 9, 2013.

1. May 9, 2013 at 9:31 AM
    streamreeper

streamreeper [OP] If you gonna shoot,shoot-don't talk

Member:
    First Name:
    matt
    the woods of western new york
    Vehicle:
    04 tacoma TRD. -2009 acess cab 4x4 green.
    2004 new frame dif breather deck plate ome 881's nitro's dakkar leafs nitro's access tanoue cover
    DSCN1323.jpg

DSCN1322.jpg

DSCN1320.jpgi have a slightly used well taken care of rigid 100b compact press gun for sale.it has 1/2",3/4",1"and 1-1/2" jaws for viega pure-flow pex fittings.it can also be used for propress fittings if you buy those jaws for it.it comes with two 14.4V rechargeable batteries and the charger.they both hold a charge well.the gun and jaws are in great shape no rust/cracks any of that. just some minor cosmetic wear from use in the field.i just dont use it enough to justify keeping it. i need 1000$ for it. they are on e-bay for 1500 without any jaws so its a pretty good deal.not trying to get rich just get some of my investment back. this unit is a great time saver if you have your own plumbing/heating buisiness. i would ship to wherever on your dime.thanx for checking it out.

Products Discussed in

To Top