1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

1964 Ducati Chopper/Bobber FS or Trade Colorado

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by TSTaco, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Aug 23, 2013 at 10:48 AM
    TSTaco

TSTaco [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    Denver
    Vehicle:
    2011 Sport Dcab MT
    For Sale $5500 or trade for TRD Supercharger + Fit Kit for 2011 4.0L

This is my 1964 Ducati Monza bobber/chopper flat track racer project. Every nut and bolt has been gone through by a local hot rod builder and myself. This is one of MANY projects I have going right now and with a baby on the way and a start up business, I need the garage space.

Details
    1964 Ducati Monza
    8.25" stretched hard tail
    Hand Fabricated/modified 64 Ducati Gas Tank, coated with POR15 on the inside
    House of Kolor Kandy Apple Red with a Zenith Gold undercoat/clear coated and baked at 180*
    Custom formed Springer single saddle upholstered in Lamb skin, dyed black with gel pad, by "Bitchin Stichn" in Denver
    21" custom front wheel set up, that I spoked an original drum brake/speedo pick up into
    Full engine rebuild about 20 miles ago with Scrambler cam and milled head
    Brand New custom wiring harness
    32 Ford tail Light
    Vertical license plate bracket
    Engine Case and Frame Painted PPG Single Stage black with a low gloss coating
    Custom header and Exhaust chromed
    50's BSA headlight with RARE Lucas Glass
    Custom embossed "Ducati" Swing Arm Caps
    Custom Rear Fender mounted not painted
    All new Cables
    All new nuts/bolts hardware
    New Benelli Regulator/Rectifier
    New Deck of cards sized battery
    Lowbrow customer keyed on/acc/off switch
    One off Stainless Steel false oil tank that houses all the electronics, key start is hidden in the oil filler neck
    Black powder coated spoked wheels
    Avon Front 21+ Tire/Replica old school firestone 18" rear tire
    K&N Air Filter and Case Breather
    British WWI Standard Issue Cigarette Pouch mounted between tank and seat (can use to hold your license and registration)
    New Detent Ball and spring installed in transmission
    Battery Tender

Between the builder and I, there have been a RIDICULOUS amount of hours/days/months spent over the little details.

The Good:
    Runs, drives, brakes, beeps lights up, speedo and everything works

The Bad:
    Charging problem, I haven't had time to diagnose, probably something simple having to do with the benelli reg/rectifier ($38 with shipping)
    The Bike is not titled, however, after taking it in for inspection to state patrol, I added all of the gear to get it to pass (muffler, horn mirrors etc), I will sell this with a Notarized bill of sale and guide you through the process of titling, I almost had it done when my paperwork expired at the DMV.

The Ugly:
    Not Really ugly I like the look, but, the rear fender has yet to be painted.

PM me with any questions, I do have full pictures of the major part of the build and fabrication. I would only be willing to trade for a TRD Supercharger for a 4.0L 2011 with Fit Kit.

image[6].jpg
    image[7].jpg
    image[8].jpg
    image[11].jpg
    image[10].jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top