1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Pioneer DJM-400 MIXER 400 bux

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by yan, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Sep 2, 2009 at 2:44 PM
    yan

yan [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    06 CC TURD!
    I bought this mixer in March of 2009. I love it and it works great. I have decided to go a different route completely with my Dj setup therefore i have no use for this mixer. Here is some more info on the mixer its self.

The DJM-400; Pioneer's newest entry-level mixer with an all-digital mixing bus (24bit/96kHz) featuring 7 onboard effects, including the all new In-Loop Sampler!

The DJM-400 matches Pioneer's CDJ-200 CD turntable in both function and design, allowing DJs to expand the range of DJing and remixing. Its new symmetrical design is the same size as a CDJ-200 enabling an easy fit in a compact DJ coffin.

World's First In-Loop Sampler
    An intelligent 24bit/96kHz sampler automatically detects the tempo of a song during playback, sampling it for a length of 4 beats then loops the sample. Since the sampled sound is in sync with the beat of the tune being played, no matter the tempo, it enables live remixing like never before.

Samples are automatically stretched and compressed to match the beat. The DJM-400 will store five samples onboard for a total of 12 seconds of sample time.

Onboard Effects and Equalization
    Onboard effects automatically detect the beats per minute of the music and sync to the beats. The DJM-400 includes seven onboard effects: Delay, Echo, Filter, Flanger,Phaser, Robot and Roll. All effects are processed at 24bits for the highest quality sound. A new Beat Select button allows more intuitive and aggressive DJ playing and remixing.

Each channel has 3-band isolator EQ with full cut capability. The EQ ranges from +9dB to -? (infinity) for total control of the sound.

The DJM-400 offers a number of key features for professional DJs, including:
    -- The ability to select either of two microphone connections or one stereo line connection

-- A fader start so playback can be started by simply sliding the cross fader or channel fader when connected to a Pioneer CDJ product

-- A peak level meter so the DJ can check audio input levels for each channel or for the master

-- A Talk Over feature that automatically lowers track volume for the DJ to speak over the track

Features
    2 Channels

4 Line Inputs

2 Turntable Inputs

2 Switchable Phono/Line Inputs

2 Fader Start connections

3 Band EQ per channel (-infinity dB to +6dB)

2 Mic Inputs (1/4 in.)

Mic EQ

3-Position Adjustable Cross Fader Curve

Headphone Monitor auditioning

Reinforced headphone jacks

Two RCA Master Outputs
    Technical Info
    General
    Power requirements: AC 120V, 60 Hz

Power consumption: 13W

Weight: 3.2kg / 7 lbs

Dimensions: 8-3/4 in. (W) x 12 in. (D) x 4-1/4 in. (H)

Audio
    Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz (CD)

Signal-to-noise ratio: 97dB (Line)

Distortion Ratio: 0.007% or less

I bought this mixer for 550 new, and spent an extra 50 on a warranty.

If you need more pics or info please feel free to call or email me anytime.
    [​IMG]
    Thank you,

Yan Volodarsky
    720-975-6732
    yvolodarsky@me.com

2. Sep 5, 2009 at 9:32 AM
    yan

yan [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    06 CC TURD!