Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Selling 07 Tacoma X-SP

Old 06-29-2010, 08:45 AM   #1
onelyesac is on a distinguished road
Name: Casey
onelyesac's Tacoma Gallery
Selling 07 Tacoma X-SP

Just had a baby and need to sell my Tacoma to buy a SUV. Anyone interested? I will consider real offers.

Old 06-29-2010, 08:56 AM   #2
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by onelyesac View Post
Just had a baby and need to sell my Tacoma to buy a SUV. Anyone interested? I will consider real offers.

You should throw up some pics to entice people. Maybe some more info?
Old 06-29-2010, 03:10 PM   #4
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
gotta have pics bud or they'll lock the thread
Old 06-30-2010, 12:55 PM   #5
Sorry guys, I just figured out how to post pics.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:56 PM   #6
Old 06-30-2010, 01:01 PM   #7
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
why do you need an SUV when you have a double cab truck?
Old 06-30-2010, 01:25 PM   #8
Because when you have one carseat plus stroller, diaper bag, and all other things that you want to carry around, there is no room for other people to ride. I can throw it all in the bed of the truck, but it will get stolen pretty quick if its out in the open. Having an SUV (traverse or Acadia) is better for room.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:30 PM   #9
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I would get a 4 runner/highlander over the traverse arcadia. Higher resales.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:52 PM   #10
4runner doesn't have a 3rd row seat, and I'm not really impressed with the interior options in the 4runner.
Old 06-30-2010, 02:07 PM   #11
So who wants to buy my 2007 Tacoma X-SP? 46k miles with brand new tires.