LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS 09 Off-Road: Wheels, Stock Bilstien Coilovers and rear shocks, Stock UCA's

Old 06-29-2010, 03:18 PM   #1
betz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud of

Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: Steve
betz.steven's Tacoma Gallery
FS 09 Off-Road: Wheels, Stock Bilstien Coilovers and rear shocks, Stock UCA's

I have all of the stock components off my truck that are building dust in the garage. They were only on they truck for roughly 600 miles. Wanted to see if they could find a home on here before they went to the curb for the neighborhood scavengers.

Wheels: one wheel has a some minor scratches from a rock in the mud. and they all have minor marks from where the balancing weights were put on. More pictures to come.

Also They DO NOT have the TPMS's included

Set: (Boxes are from my FJ TT wheels, wheels are the TRD Off-Road wheels)

Scratches:

Coilovers and rear shocks: -SOLD-

Stock UCA's: -SOLD-

I also have all 4 mudflaps (without clips), as an FYI they are off of a pre-runner. -SOLD-

I'm asking:
4 Wheels - $150
Front shocks -SOLD-
Rear shocks -SOLD-
UCA's -SOLD-

I'd prefer local, but may consider shipping. from 08015 (add cost to prices plus a few bucks for box/packing)
Old 06-29-2010, 09:42 PM   #2
schmilders is on a distinguished road
schmilders's Tacoma Gallery
Front and rear shocks

Will you ship the shocks to california? I want the front and rear.
I'm in Orange, 92866
Old 06-30-2010, 07:09 AM   #3
Omnipotent
Hootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Hootbro's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent on the UCA's
Old 06-30-2010, 07:52 AM   #4
betz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmilders View Post
Will you ship the shocks to california? I want the front and rear.
I'm in Orange, 92866
dont see why not, i'll have to check on shipping cost. I'll PM you with a quote tonight once i get home.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:06 AM   #5
Sampson90 is on a distinguished road
Name: John
Sampson90's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the FR & RR shocks , if the 1st deal falls thru. I'm in Maryland, zip 21162

Thanks !!
Old 06-30-2010, 11:32 AM   #6
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
3rd for front and rear shocks/struts..
Old 06-30-2010, 04:09 PM   #7
034RUNNER is on a distinguished road
034RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have pictures of the wheels?
Old 06-30-2010, 07:47 PM   #8

i can take some and post them tomorrow evening.
Old 06-30-2010, 08:38 PM   #9

UCA'S Sold