hey guys i am currently looking at a 2007 tacoma for sale for only $9,500. Its a double cab trd sport and only has 7500 miles on it. Here's the email the guy sent me after I told him that I honestly think he is trying to scam someone.
The car is in custody of MSN Autos and because I don`t have time to meet the potential buyers , they will take care of everything for me .They will ship it to the next owner (on my cost).
They act as a neutral third party between me and you . You DO NOT have to pay any taxes, shipping fees or other hidden costs ! Here is how it works :
1. I will contact MSN Autos and give them all the details about this transaction.
2. They will email you the forms which are needed for this transaction (invoice, payment instructions, buyer's and seller's protection policy)
3. You will send the money to MSN Autos (the funds are kept by them until the car is on your name ! )
4. After you inspect the car and all the documents and decide to keep it ,they will help you with all the papers and will put the car on your name.
5. MSN Autos will not forward me the money until you test the car and inspect all the documents. You will have 5 days to inspect it. If , for any reason , you decide not to keep the car you will receive all your money back , no questions asked !
You can rest assured we both are 100% protected and the transaction will go smoothly.
Please let me know if you agree with these terms so I can contact MSN Autos and the shipping company ,in order to start the procedures .It will require your full name , address (where the car should be sent to ) and your phone number. Once I have these details I will forward them and you will receive the invoice for this transaction .It's really easy and the car will be at your door in 3-4 days max ! This way is just the same thing with buying your neighbor's car. Let me know.
oh and idk if there was a way he could see my last name when i sent him an email but his last name just so happened to be the same as mine.
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK.