LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

**WTT 17" Mojaves Black Teflon coated/ BFG muds**

Old 06-29-2010, 09:41 PM   #1
Sant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: SSGT
Sant0s's Tacoma Gallery
**WTT 17" Mojaves Black Teflon coated/ BFG muds**

as stated i am looking to trade my mojaves for something else.. 17,18,20" set ups

17x8 black teflon coated mojaves
255x75 BFG mud terrians plenty of life left.. 32" BTW
only pic i have at the moment ill post new ones tomorrow..
this is with just a 3" in front. the rear wasnt lifted yet in this pic
located in SOCAL
Old 06-29-2010, 09:44 PM   #3
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
PM sent.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:49 PM   #5
Sant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sant0s's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotarob2005 View Post
20's? You have got to be kidding? You should keep what you have. 20's look like shit on a Tacoma. Are you a mall crawler?
i dont need a crawler when the taco pulls daily duties and tows the race car to the track....
Old 06-29-2010, 09:49 PM   #6
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
is your truck a prerunner or 4x4?
Old 06-29-2010, 09:51 PM   #7
Kiss My IFS
yotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
yotarob2005's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkrider101 View Post
God I hope it a prerunner, Only way to fail bigger than putting 20's on a 2nd gen tacoma is to put them on a 2nd gen 4x4 Tacoma. I like your current wheels.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:53 PM   #8
Sant0s's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
its a pre, wish i had a 4x4 then things would be different and i would go out on trails....
Old 06-29-2010, 09:54 PM   #9
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotarob2005 View Post
God I hope it a prerunner, Only way to fail bigger than putting 20's on a 2nd gen tacoma is to put them on a 2nd gen 4x4 Tacoma. I like your current wheels.
thanks..there is a 4x4 double cab here.and it has 20's and every time i see it i cringe..i could really use that 4x4.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:55 PM   #11
Sant0s's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks..there is a 4x4 double cab here.and it has 20's and every time i see it i cringe..i could really use that 4x4.
SB is a lil broville tho.. i know because i was stationed in ventura for 3 years and go there once a month still...
Old 06-29-2010, 09:56 PM   #12
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I used to have 20's....
Now they belong to an FJ owner and I have his black trail teams
Old 06-29-2010, 09:56 PM   #13
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sant0s View Post
SB is a lil broville tho.. i know because i was stationed in ventura for 3 years and go there once a month still...
Doesn't help that the college is there ha
Old 06-29-2010, 09:56 PM   #14
Sant0s's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoskrewPB View Post
Hey man you can still do offroading in a pre!!
You just get stuck more often.....

thats wen the all pro bumper and winch would come in handy.. then ill go on trails...
Old 06-29-2010, 09:56 PM   #15
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
I used to have 20's....
Now they belong to an FJ owner and I have his black trail teams
Good trade!
Old 06-29-2010, 09:57 PM   #16
Quote:
Hey man you can still do offroading in a pre!!
You just get stuck more often.....

tell me about getting stuck every time i go to pismo dunes
Old 06-29-2010, 09:57 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sant0s View Post
thats wen the all pro bumper and winch would come in handy.. then ill go on trails...
yepp sb is broville
Old 06-29-2010, 10:01 PM   #18
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
i cant STAND seeing 4wd tacomas with big rims...

makes me mad.

i need 4wd.

soon.

probably later.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:05 PM   #20
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
i cant STAND seeing 4wd tacomas with big rims...

makes me mad.

i need 4wd.

soon.

probably later.
Lmao @ the pic in your avatar