Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For SALE - 17x8" ProComp7089s w/265/70 BFG AT KO

Old 06-30-2010, 12:09 PM   #1
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
For SALE - 17x8" ProComp7089s w/265/70 BFG AT KO

This is the actual "for sale" thread for this wheel/tire set up. Included are the four wheels with four tires mounted, the base for the stock center caps, new 4.25" black center caps, locking lug nuts with the gorilla key, and two 1/8" spacers for the front wheels. Also included is a NIB 17x8" 7089 wheel that I was going to use as a full size spare but never got around to doing it. The procomp center cap is included as well with the extra wheel. The wheels have some minor scratches around the lug nuts from balancing/rotating every 5k miles.

I want $650 for everything which is more than a fair price. I would like to try and sell locally before dealing with shipping these out, as they are already mounted and inflated.

This will fit 1st gens with some minor rubbing and will fit 2nd gens with the two spacers. Without the spacers they rub on the calipers. This set up runs just over flush with the fender flares giving it a nice stance. I did not have any vibration issues or balancing issues. Discount Tires did take the weights off when they swapped my tires for some reason so you will need to get them rebalanced, I would recommend road force balancing them. The tires are the C load range so they are lighter than the E's.

More info can be found on this thread...
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...7089s-bfg.html

Old 06-30-2010, 12:15 PM   #2
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
pm
Old 06-30-2010, 12:50 PM   #3
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
whats the backspacing? ill take all 5 wheels if you'll separate. want 4.5" or less backspacing.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:59 PM   #4
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
wish i was in AZ just for these
Old 06-30-2010, 01:26 PM   #5
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaville View Post
whats the backspacing? ill take all 5 wheels if you'll separate. want 4.5" or less backspacing.
4.5 backspacing.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:39 PM   #6
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
lemme know when you want to ship i might want them!!
Old 06-30-2010, 01:40 PM   #7
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
I want the NIB 7089! How much I will pay today if the price is right ... btw how do they rub? Mine don't and I have the exact same wheels no spacers.

also your center caps are different than mine
Old 06-30-2010, 01:40 PM   #8
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
4.5 backspacing.

how much for just wheels? all for shipped to 90011? thanks.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:42 PM   #9

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaville View Post
how much for just wheels? all for shipped to 90011? thanks.
Not selling them separately.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:46 PM   #10

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
lemme know when you want to ship i might want them!!
K. People have been PMing me about shipping them if I can't sell locally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
I want the NIB 7089! How much I will pay today if the price is right ... btw how do they rub? Mine don't and I have the exact same wheels no spacers.

also your center caps are different than mine
I don't know. These have an offset of 0. What do yours have? they fit perfectly on the rears, just not the front.

the center caps on the right were the ones that came with the wheels but the actual center cover pieces were stolen a long time ago. But you can still order the center cover off procomp. The extra wheel has the actual center cap.

the center caps on the left are the ones that came with my new wheels. I just decided not to go with them. I just threw it in on this package deal so the buyer has the option of running them.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:49 PM   #11
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
K. People have been PMing me about shipping them if I can't sell locally.

I don't know. These have an offset of 0. What do yours have? they fit perfectly on the rears, just not the front.

the center caps on the right were the ones that came with the wheels but the actual center cover pieces were stolen a long time ago. But you can still order the center cover off procomp. The extra wheel has the actual center cap.

the center caps on the left are the ones that came with my new wheels. I just decided not to go with them. I just threw it in on this package deal so the buyer has the option of running them.
nope exactly the same wheels... 0 offset, 4.5" backspacing

ok, I'm just saying I would have bought that wheel a long time ago and you could have had $ in your pocket by now
Old 06-30-2010, 01:50 PM   #12

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
nope exactly the same wheels... 0 offset, 4.5" backspacing

ok, I'm just saying I would have bought that wheel a long time ago and you could have had $ in your pocket by now
Thats weird. I wonder if the calipers are bigger on a 2010. What year is your truck? Maybe 2009s won't need the spacers. Cool.

EDIT - nm yours is an 08. Weird.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:51 PM   #13
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thats weird. I wonder if the calipers are bigger on a 2010. What year is your truck? Maybe 2009s won't need the spacers. Cool.
I have an 2008
Old 06-30-2010, 01:52 PM   #14
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
such a sweet deal.

ill be in az this friday but no way of taking them back home to socal. arghh
Old 06-30-2010, 01:54 PM   #15

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
such a sweet deal.
I know right. Someone buy em! Come to AZ for a road trip. Support my State!

Only 650......
Old 06-30-2010, 02:44 PM   #16
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TucsonMike's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a good local deal
Old 06-30-2010, 02:46 PM   #17
APTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
APTJ's Tacoma Gallery
what a deal!
Old 06-30-2010, 02:51 PM   #18
aaronpatter will become famous soon enoughaaronpatter will become famous soon enough
aaronpatter's Tacoma Gallery
How many miles are on the tires?
Old 06-30-2010, 03:05 PM   #19

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TucsonMike View Post
bump for a good local deal
Thanks Mike! I'll give you rep when it allows me too. You should buy these!

Quote:
Originally Posted by APTJ View Post
what a deal!
Seriously. Someone getting hooked up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronpatter View Post
How many miles are on the tires?
Just over 20k. Believe BFGs come with the 40k mile tread warranty but I don't know how they work. about 9-11/32s of tread depth left. Check out the link I put on the OP for more info.
Old 06-30-2010, 03:50 PM   #20
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TucsonMike's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I could no funds. I can traded you my Bass and amp lol