LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Need to sell my truck asap

Old 07-01-2010, 12:24 AM   #1
kingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the rough
kingN8's Tacoma Gallery
Need to sell my truck asap

I'm selling my 2006 Double Cab Prerunner. $15,000, I'll bring the truck to you if you live within 250 miles of me

http://www.kbb.com/kbb/UsedCars/Pric...QuizConditions=

My price is well below book value as you can see from the kbb link. My price is listed close to the private party FAIR condition price and although it has the 3 dents, she's no where near FAIR condition.

-2006 Dcab Prerunner
-TSS Package (Borla Exhaust & 20" chrome factory toyota wheels)
-85,xxx miles
-Two Tone Black and Grey Leather
-2 dings in rear bumper and 1 ding on driver side of the bed - last 3 pics
**New 8k HIDs INSTALLED as of 7/6/2010 1:03 PM

Old 07-01-2010, 01:01 AM   #2
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Year? Packages?
Old 07-01-2010, 01:08 AM   #3
kingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the rough
kingN8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
Year? Packages?
thats all in my bio thingy right below our names but i'll post it up in the thread also
Old 07-01-2010, 01:53 AM   #4
sch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant future

sch0enne's Tacoma Gallery
sorry you are selling. good luck on the sale!
Old 07-01-2010, 02:11 AM   #5
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
weird...maybe he's selling his current 2006 to try his luck on the scammer 2007?? OP, please explain
Old 07-01-2010, 02:13 AM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-01-2010, 02:14 AM   #7
PWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Prescott
PWhite13's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah maybe he wants to sell his truck, but replace it with a vehicle that costs much less.(like that scam one which I doubt is legit haha)
Old 07-01-2010, 02:15 AM   #8
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Purple drank!
Old 07-01-2010, 02:15 AM   #9
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I want a burger
Old 07-01-2010, 02:18 AM   #10
kingN8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
wait, werent u just looking at one a few days ago?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...need-help.html

or did he offer to cut u in on the deal?

sumfin smells smelly
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
weird...maybe he's selling his current 2006 to try his luck on the scammer 2007?? OP, please explain
yes i was looking for one a few days ago which was a scam. i've posted the reason why i'm selling. nothin fishy about it. you think i wanna get rid of my truck? hell no. but my school is more important than having to work and trying to make a truck payment every month. if you dont think i'm legit then thats cool, not my problem what you think. whoever buys will have all my info, be able to test drive the vehicle, etc. ask anything they want, its in great conditoon. Posted it for sale on here cuz i know whoever buys it will appreciate the vehicle because this is a tacoma forum.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:19 AM   #11
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

for sure, good luck, you'll probably have better chances with more photos and/or a car fax...a car what?
Old 07-01-2010, 11:01 AM   #12
kingN8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
ah, twas just strange timing..........Good luck with ur sale, X2 on the pics......Never seen a 2nd gen TSS before, I like the rims.

yes bad timing indeed on my part. sorry about that. I'll have more pics with my friends dslr camera once i take her to the car wash. Its been raining randomly so i didnt want to waste a car wash.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:01 AM   #13
kingN8's Tacoma Gallery
morning/afternoon bump

morning/afternoon bump
Old 07-01-2010, 11:14 AM   #14
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
for sure, good luck, you'll probably have better chances with more photos and/or a car fax...a car what?
a car fox

or...

a car fox
Old 07-01-2010, 01:21 PM   #15
kingN8's Tacoma Gallery
after gym bump
Old 07-01-2010, 04:14 PM   #16
kingN8's Tacoma Gallery
Night Bump

Dinner bump. Its a shot in the dark but i'd like this thing sold before my next truck payment. Someone throw an offer at me.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:16 PM   #17
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
You may have more bites if you post more photos other than the ones in you have in your gallery.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:14 PM   #18
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I want a burger
Old 07-01-2010, 06:17 PM   #19
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
wtf??
Old 07-01-2010, 06:44 PM   #20
kingN8's Tacoma Gallery
turtle sandwich bump

turtle sandwich bump

Products Discussed in this Thread