Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

OEM exhaust parts wanted

Old 07-01-2010, 01:37 PM   #1
NoChrome is on a distinguished road
Name: Danny
NoChrome's Tacoma Gallery
Smile OEM exhaust parts wanted

This magnaflow cat I put on is giving me problems. The O2 sensor is getting bad readings which results in a bad fuel mixture on the diagnostics. So my check engine light comes on. Left my oem cat at parents garage after the install over a year ago and my father threw it away! Does anyone want to get rid of their oem cat? I'll pay premium shipping costs. thanks in advance

might help to mention I have a 2004 3.4L V6 manual 4WD.
I can weld the cat in if I have too.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:41 PM   #2
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I have a stock exhaust off a 2010. Not sure if it will work for you.
Old 07-01-2010, 05:35 PM   #3
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Dont know which cats you are talking about... Guess it really wouldnt matter. I have my cats cut out from my 05 Tacoma just sitting around... Let me know
Old 07-02-2010, 05:45 AM   #4
NoChrome is on a distinguished road
Name: Danny
NoChrome's Tacoma Gallery
all I need is the rear one directly under the cab and since I'm welding it in I can make it fit. but can you send me a pic anyway and what you'd charge for shipping to Birmingham AL? Thanks
Old 07-02-2010, 08:06 AM   #5
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery

He threw away the CAT???? Just for future reference for anyone - they're worth $$ because there are precious metals in them that need to be recycled. Take old CATs to a local junkyard and they'll give you $$ for them.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:30 AM   #6
RedlegETT is on a distinguished road
Army: Fire Support Operations Sergeant, 111th MEB
RedlegETT's Tacoma Gallery
I had the same issue on my truck when I changed out the exhaust, I installed TRD headers and the magnaflow stainless system. It took a while before the ECM was able to adjust, so depending on how long you have had yours on you might want to wait awhile before going back to stock.