Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

wet oleke seat covers and cargo crossbars

Old 07-01-2010, 01:38 PM   #1
wolfwave is on a distinguished road
wolfwave's Tacoma Gallery
wet oleke seat covers and cargo crossbars

I just traded my tacoma for a 10' magnetic grey 4runner Sr5. I needed more room fo both baby and dog...anyway I have the Toyota cargo bars for the bed up for sale. $80. Perfect condition I bought them 8 months ago...I also have wet oleke star covers that I bought in a groupbuy on this forum. They are black with charcoal hibiscus and have the back storage pockets. I have a all black center console cover to include as well. These are also in perfect condition as well. I will post pics in a bit. The seat covers cost me $220, I would like $170 for these. I can meet you if you live in nj, de or eastern pa or I can calculate shipping. I could do a package deal of $$200 for both seat covers and bars. Let me know if you have any questions...thanks, Kevin
Old 07-01-2010, 01:40 PM   #2
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
You have to have pic's of the stuff you're selling.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:42 PM   #3
Camdan will become famous soon enoughCamdan will become famous soon enough
Name: Cameron
Camdan's Tacoma Gallery
double cab tacoma?
Old 07-01-2010, 01:43 PM   #4
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
interested. post photos and if i like i make you offer.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:44 PM   #5
bookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud of
Name: Mark
bookmonke's Tacoma Gallery
Did you take pics of the bars installed and dibs just in case.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:57 PM   #6
USNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: IS2(AW) @ NAS JAX
USNROBERTS's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I want seat covers let us know what type please
Old 07-01-2010, 01:58 PM   #7
1st Lieutenant
Iceman.USAF is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Iceman.USAF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookmonke View Post
Did you take pics of the bars installed and dibs just in case.
I was about to say that myself!
Old 07-01-2010, 02:59 PM   #8
I am figuring out how to upload, ill have them up soon. Stupid phone.
Old 07-01-2010, 03:06 PM   #9
Wet okole, typo
Old 07-01-2010, 04:13 PM   #10
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
where in jersey are you located???? id like to see the pics of the bed bars too.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:16 PM   #11
StanBo is on a distinguished road

Name: Stan
StanBo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to StanBo
Sorry to jump in guys but I am going to pick these up Saturday.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:20 PM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanBo View Post
Sorry to jump in guys but I am going to pick these up Saturday.
you bastard
Old 07-01-2010, 04:26 PM   #13
StanBo is on a distinguished road

Name: Stan
StanBo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to StanBo
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
you bastard
I'm a nice guy I will make it up to you. You need a sticker give me a buzz. www.tvsone.com I will hook you up

We need to get a NJ meet going.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:32 PM   #14
These are sold (for those wondering,i sent pics via txt msg)
Old 07-02-2010, 09:41 AM   #16
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanBo View Post
I'm a nice guy I will make it up to you. You need a sticker give me a buzz. www.tvsone.com I will hook you up

We need to get a NJ meet going.
Can you duplicate the TRD Off Road sticker for a white truck? what's the cost?