Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Fs: 2002 bmw m3

Old 07-01-2010, 06:45 PM   #1
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Fs: 2002 bmw m3

2002 BMW M3
Topaz Blue / Grey
Sunroof Delete (very rare)
SMG
79,000 miles
$23,990.00 obo

Mods currently on car:
OEM BMW CSL Bootlid (this mod alone was 2,500)
BMW CSL/Mini Lightweight Battery
CSL Style Rear Diffuser (Bezier)
VCSL 1x1 Carbon Center Console
OEM Alcantara SMG & Ebrake Boots
Euro Front Bumper w/ ACS Lower Lip molded
Fog / Air Ducts
E9x 18” Rims
Stoptech SS Brake Lines
TMS Underdrive Pully Set
Hotchkis Sway Bars
Eibach Springs
Borla Mid Pipes and Muffler
PF Subframe Bushings
TMS Subframe Reinforcement Kit
PF Rear RTABS
RE RSM’s
Black Grills & Gills
LED Taillight Upgrade
RPI Air Scoops
D/A Software
20% Tint on all windows

Ok, I'm really in no hurry to sell. I love the car to death. It drives extremely well and is in outstanding condition. However, I have 3 vehicles and don’t drive this nearly as much as I should. I ride the bike every nice day and when its crappy out, I take my truck out. As a result, the car only gets driven (on average) around 50-80 miles a week. Additionally, I’d like to use the money from the sale towards my next project, which I’d like to start over the winter. I have the title in hand, so a quick sale is available.
There isn’t much of a story to this car. I’m the second owner. He optioned it the way I would have. It has xenons, heated seats, reverse sensors, heater headlight washers,etc, but he left out the sunroof.. THANK GOD! This gives some more head clearance inside and also drops significant weight from the highest point (huge bonus when it comes to handling) I bought the car in VA and drove it home almost 4 years ago now. The car did get backed in to about 2.5 years ago. It was all cosmetic damage. There was absolutely no mechanical or structural integrity that was compromised in any way (heck, I drove it home from work, where it happened). In the end, it worked out for the better, as this was when I upgraded the front bumper. This was its only incident.

Otherwise, its been cared for by myself, JMK BMW and on the side by the head M mechanic at JMK (NJ forum members can vouch for his mechanical abilities. Just ask me for references if you want/need). Oil changes were every 4-5k miles. I just did an oil change and new wiper blades about 3 weeks ago. NJ Inspection was JUST done in June, so its good for 2 more years. Now, w/ the new NJ inspection laws, you wont have to worry about tint either!

The car took top honors at a concours style car show in Morristown NJ about a year and a half ago. (This should help give you an idea of the cosmetic condition). The only damage is a small (think half dime size) ding in the rear bumper. Note, you cant even see it in the recent straight-on rear shot posted below. Its really only noticeable if you're ~2ft away from it) and a slight (maybe 3/4") road rash on pass rear wheel (all 3 other rims are perfect). I replaced the driver side rain gutter/finisher b/c the rear window seal was dry rotted. This was not a cheap fix. The part alone is ~250.00. Inspection II was already done. Tires have more than enough life on them. I'd say 80%+.

Can include a Cali. Car Cover for it. Also have US spec trunk and diffuser to go w/ the car.

Older pics, but gives you an idea. Also, these were before tints and a couple other things too.

and a side shot of the car w/o the csl trunk.

Old 07-01-2010, 06:49 PM   #2
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for one of my favorite cars
Old 07-01-2010, 06:50 PM   #3
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco76087 View Post
Bump for one of my favorite cars

Thanks!

One of mine too A truly great car that I love!
Old 07-01-2010, 06:53 PM   #4
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
woWwa wee wah very nice!
Old 07-01-2010, 06:57 PM   #5
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome car wish i had some money
Old 07-01-2010, 07:06 PM   #6

Law Enforcement:
Thanks guys!!!
Old 07-01-2010, 07:08 PM   #7
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Can i come down and just drive it for a little while LOL
Old 07-01-2010, 07:17 PM   #8

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwild View Post
Can i come down and just drive it for a little while LOL
sure! I rent it at 2k/hr
Old 07-01-2010, 07:19 PM   #9

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris(NJ) View Post
sure! I rent it at 2k/hr
I will take it for 2 minute unless you take credit cards then my boss will pay for an hour.
Old 07-01-2010, 07:27 PM   #10

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwild View Post
I will take it for 2 minute unless you take credit cards then my boss will pay for an hour.
hmm, maybe I should consider taking cc's, lol
Old 07-01-2010, 07:31 PM   #11

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris(NJ) View Post
hmm, maybe I should consider taking cc's, lol

LOL good luck with the sale man.
Old 07-01-2010, 07:32 PM   #12

Law Enforcement:
Thanks bro!
Old 07-01-2010, 11:48 PM   #13
matt45648 is on a distinguished road
matt45648's Tacoma Gallery
that car is SICK!
Old 07-01-2010, 11:55 PM   #14
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-02-2010, 01:34 AM   #15
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
trade lol...i love driving the e46 m3's on the track. Bump for a very fun and fast car
Old 07-02-2010, 01:37 AM   #16
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Nice car, too bad my insurance is too high
Old 07-02-2010, 02:18 AM   #17
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-02-2010, 02:57 AM   #18
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
14k cash money?
Old 07-02-2010, 06:24 AM   #20
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Horsepower freaks. Horsepower freaks. Horsepower freaks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZcXZgi3CYc