Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: 2.5" Spacer Lift, AAL and Off Road Suspension!

Old 07-01-2010, 09:34 PM   #1
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: 2.5" Spacer Lift, AAL and Off Road Suspension!

A friend has dibbs but have not heard back from him yet. Just upgraded my suspension and looking to sell my 2.5" front spacer lift, rear AAL and stock Off Road suspension with UCA's. Stock suspension has 30k miles on em', unknown miles on spacer lift as it was on the truck when I bought it 8mnths ago.

SOLD - 2.5" Spacer Lift and rear AAL with U Bolts (missing one washer)

$50 + Shipping - Stock Off Road Suspension (shocks, coils and UCA's)

If my friend falls through I'll for sure sell it here just wanted to throw out a feeler.

Thanks,
Mike
Attached Thumbnails
Feeler: 2.5" Spacer Lift, AAL and Off Road Suspension!-lift.jpg   Feeler: 2.5" Spacer Lift, AAL and Off Road Suspension!-shocks.jpg  
Old 07-01-2010, 09:36 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Pics?
Old 07-01-2010, 10:02 PM   #3
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
if the aal's are for tsb leafs I'll take them.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:05 PM   #4
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
They're not the tsb one's.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:13 PM   #5

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 07-02-2010, 09:30 PM   #6
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in just the front shock top plates.
Would you sell them or just the front spring/shock setup?
Old 07-02-2010, 10:24 PM   #8

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Actually, the top plates are still on my truck. Needed them for the coilovers. But I can still sell the shocks and coils.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Interested in just the front shock top plates.
Would you sell them or just the front spring/shock setup?
Old 07-02-2010, 10:25 PM   #9

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
For the time being I'd prefer to sell the lift complete. Still pending for my buddy who's not getting back to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
how about just the aal?
Old 07-03-2010, 06:48 AM   #10
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Actually, the top plates are still on my truck. Needed them for the coilovers. But I can still sell the shocks and coils.

No problem, Mainly looking for the top plates, I have a set of coils and shocks I wanted to put them on.
Thanks and good luck with the sale.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:42 PM   #11

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpity Bump!
Old 07-04-2010, 02:04 AM   #12
TacomaEX is on a distinguished road
Army:
TacomaEX's Tacoma Gallery
3"

Ok, so I'll be honest, I don't really know a whole lot about lfits, I'm looking to raise my truck by 3". I don't wanna just do a body lift. This looks like everything I'd need, in your reply tpo my post, youd said I could raise my truck up to 3" with this kit, is that right? How do I get the extra 1/2"?
Old 07-05-2010, 01:58 PM   #13

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Should give you 2.5-3" depending on your model?
Old 07-05-2010, 03:09 PM   #14
ninety8taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Ian
ninety8taco's Tacoma Gallery
how much lift will the AAL's give you?
if you're willing to sell just the AAL's i could pick them up.
Old 07-05-2010, 07:31 PM   #15

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninety8taco View Post
how much lift will the AAL's give you?
if you're willing to sell just the AAL's i could pick them up.
2"
I think for now I'm trying to sell the lift together. If I do split I'll let u know. Nice color by the way! Lol
Old 07-08-2010, 07:07 PM   #16

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for TacomaEX