LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: .5"-1" block, or AAL

Old 07-02-2010, 09:23 AM   #1
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: .5"-1" block, or AAL

TW,
I'm looking for a .5"-1" block for the rear, or possibly and AAL. I'll pay for shipping please send or post pic's of what you have along with the $$$.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:33 AM   #2
gtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to behold
gtrotter's Tacoma Gallery
I am taking my stock leaves with single AAL off in a week or two. I can sell you just the AAL out of it. How does 10 plus shipping from 47665 sound? I don't have pics, other than how the truck sits right now.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:39 AM   #3
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtrotter View Post
I am taking my stock leaves with single AAL off in a week or two. I can sell you just the AAL out of it. How does 10 plus shipping from 47665 sound? I don't have pics, other than how the truck sits right now.
What kind of lift can I expect from that? I'm interested so please post pics.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:58 AM   #4
gtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to behold
gtrotter's Tacoma Gallery
Front has OME 885 springs, roughly 2.5 inch of lift in this pic. Keep in mind, my stock rear leaves are super saggy, so I put this AAL on in the hopes of lifting it back to stock height. I gained 3/4" of lift in the rear with it, butttt I still sit maybe 1/2" below stock because of the stock springs. Tool box weighs around 150, so that makes it look saggy too.

Old 07-02-2010, 10:07 AM   #5

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
What's wrong with blocks? I've heard they're the only thing that dont affect the ride quality??
Old 07-02-2010, 10:08 AM   #6

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Front has OME 885 springs, roughly 2.5 inch of lift in this pic. Keep in mind, my stock rear leaves are super saggy, so I put this AAL on in the hopes of lifting it back to stock height. I gained 3/4" of lift in the rear with it, butttt I still sit maybe 1/2" below stock because of the stock springs. Tool box weighs around 150, so that makes it look saggy too.

PM sent
Old 07-02-2010, 10:49 AM   #7
Sampson90 is on a distinguished road
Name: John
Sampson90's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Gtrotter,

What brand of AAL did you install ? How was the ride afterwards. Also, was it the 1.5" or 2" ?

Thanks,
John
Old 07-14-2010, 09:47 AM   #8

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 07-14-2010, 10:23 AM   #9
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCTaco View Post
What's wrong with blocks? I've heard they're the only thing that dont affect the ride quality??
axle wrap..........
Old 07-14-2010, 10:32 AM   #10
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
i think a 1" block would not be too bad......
Old 07-14-2010, 12:14 PM   #11
sanga700 will become famous soon enoughsanga700 will become famous soon enough
sanga700's Tacoma Gallery
How much do you sell 1" block , ship to 87144 ? does it include U bolts and all hardwares ?
Old 07-14-2010, 12:19 PM   #12
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanga700 View Post
How much do you sell 1" block , ship to 87144 ? does it include U bolts and all hardwares ?
No one is selling one in this thread. He is looking for one just like you are.
Old 07-14-2010, 12:27 PM   #13
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send me a PM and I'll answer it later when I return home.
Attached Thumbnails
WTB: .5"-1" block, or AAL-captured-2004-2-13-00001.jpg   WTB: .5"-1" block, or AAL-bss.jpg   WTB: .5"-1" block, or AAL-ubnp.jpg   WTB: .5"-1" block, or AAL-captured-3004-4-17-00002.jpg   WTB: .5"-1" block, or AAL-bosb.jpg  

Old 07-14-2010, 12:30 PM   #14
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
I have some readylift 1" rear blocks. I had the sst kit on my truck a while back. They are black solid steel blocks with the hole in the center to line up the centering pin. I didn't notice any Ill affects from having them installed. U will need new ubolts though. You never want to reuse ubolts. But u can get some at vatozone and just cut off the extra length. Shoot me a pm and we can work out a deal!
Old 07-14-2010, 03:27 PM   #15
sanga700 will become famous soon enoughsanga700 will become famous soon enough
sanga700's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
No one is selling one in this thread. He is looking for one just like you are.
Ooh. sorry man.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:57 AM   #16

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bummmp!
Old 07-16-2010, 08:30 AM   #17
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
Heyy Jp

Forgot to your text, I had my iphone reset and lost everything in it.

Check this out:

http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/05uptacodstrlift.htm

1" block with new ubolts for $60. hard to beat since new bolts are $30 by themselves.

I am a little busy for the next few weekends, but I should be pretty free after that if you wanna do the mini mod day in the beginning of August?
Old 07-16-2010, 09:15 AM   #18
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am a little busy for the next few weekends, but I should be pretty free after that if you wanna do the mini mod day in the beginning of August?
When do you want to do Mod Day 9?
why do MINI, when you can go BIG!
Old 07-16-2010, 09:17 AM   #19
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
HAHA good idea! Only problem....last time I hosted I lost half my tools that people "borrowed" My bro went out and bought a whole new socket set.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:25 AM   #20
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Are you serious man?

How about bring your OWN Tools then?

Thats not cool Chris. I'm Sorry.