Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler for my 09 Taco

Old 07-02-2010, 03:51 PM   #1
chicostrd is on a distinguished road
chicostrd's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler for my 09 Taco

2009 four door TRD off road Metallic Grey with 59k Miles. We just had our first kid and it's probably not gonna be enough room in it for the lil guy and accessories. I'll put some pics up in a bit, if anyone has any interest shoot me a PM and i'll answer any question that you have. Truck has been taken care of.

Old 07-02-2010, 06:15 PM   #2
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
damn!!! u got more miles on urs than i have on mine!!! haahaa...ive got a 06 with 32k
Old 07-02-2010, 06:18 PM   #3
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
So are you going to get a van now?
Old 07-02-2010, 06:20 PM   #4
I live in the middle of nowhere and it's an hour to anything. I refuse to get a minivan, we're looking at a SUV.
Old 07-02-2010, 06:21 PM   #5
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
05tacoSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I can pack a baby/stroller/wife/bags/and a dog in my 4 door. I'm not selling mine
Old 07-02-2010, 06:23 PM   #6
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
front right wheel, is that just the shadows making it look like a different color?
Old 07-02-2010, 06:31 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopDoctor View Post
front right wheel, is that just the shadows making it look like a different color?
Brake dust, just put new brakes on. To the guy that can pack everything in his 4 door, you're a better man than I. It appears I have the same dog as you, and i'd be impressed if you could pack wife baby dog and stroller into the truck.
Old 07-02-2010, 06:45 PM   #8
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

o its tight very tight but it can be done takes a little extra time but i wanna keep this truck till he can drive it and moma just got a new to her accord so we cant buy a suv or VAN till the second one pops out. i am very happy with just one btw what are you going to upgrade too
Old 07-02-2010, 06:48 PM   #9
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
tbturner47's Tacoma Gallery
I've had a car seat, stroller, diaper bags and all the what not in mine. Fit just fine.
Old 07-02-2010, 06:59 PM   #10
You guys are much better than me!
Haven't decided on which SUV we're gonna go with yet
Old 07-02-2010, 07:02 PM   #11
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
4 runner!!
Old 07-02-2010, 07:04 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krewblink View Post
4 runner!!
x2 a 50grand black 4runner with black wheels pulled up next to me the other day and DAMN
Old 07-02-2010, 07:13 PM   #13
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the kid. Now the work starts lol.
Old 07-02-2010, 07:23 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainEarth View Post
Congrats on the kid. Now the work starts lol.
You're telling me, good thing I skipped out on a week of work. It wouldn't have been possible to make it through a full day, lil man sleeps all day and is up all night.
Old 07-02-2010, 07:32 PM   #15
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
I sold my Tacoma before we had our kiddo and I regret it daily... I learned that I in fact didn't need ridiculous amounts of room like I had envisioned... In fact, tomorrow I'm off to look at something else...

Word of advice to somebody who was in your exact situation - the DC Taco is plenty room...
Old 07-02-2010, 07:48 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
I sold my Tacoma before we had our kiddo and I regret it daily... I learned that I in fact didn't need ridiculous amounts of room like I had envisioned... In fact, tomorrow I'm off to look at something else...

Word of advice to somebody who was in your exact situation - the DC Taco is plenty room...
Sure didn't feel like it the last couple of days we were out.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:11 PM   #17
DarrellH3 is on a distinguished road
Name: Darrell
DarrellH3's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you get your nerf bars? I have been looking for some for my '09. Some sit too far below the door line. I think your look great!

Thanks,
Darrell
'09 Magnetic Gray Metallic TRD Sport LB
Old 07-02-2010, 08:12 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrellH3 View Post
Where did you get your nerf bars? I have been looking for some for my '09. Some sit too far below the door line. I think your look great!

Thanks,
Darrell
'09 Magnetic Gray Metallic TRD Sport LB
got them off this site, from another member
Old 07-02-2010, 08:15 PM   #19
DarrellH3 is on a distinguished road
Name: Darrell
DarrellH3's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know the brand?
Old 07-02-2010, 09:19 PM   #20
Small and Tall
tacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
tacobell007's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacobell007
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicostrd View Post
Sure didn't feel like it the last couple of days we were out.
It is plenty of room. I can sit in the back (used to) for long trips comfortably, with a lot of stuff next to me and at my feet