Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Pioneer Avic D3 Navigation DVD car stereo receiver $275 plus shipping

Old 07-03-2010, 05:41 AM   #1
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdracing5's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Pioneer Avic D3 Navigation DVD car stereo receiver $275 plus shipping

Pioneer Avic D3 Multimedia Navigation DVD receiver $275 plus shipping

(Giving the Tacoma World community first shot at this. It will be on the Tacoma World forum for 5 days at this price and then will be placed on Craigslist and Ebay for a higher price).

This unit sales for $400-600 on ebay (look it up). Amazon has them selling from $600 to $1000.
This unit has (pretty much everything):
+Touch screen LCD
+Ipod video and audio control
+Cd Player
+DVD player
+Built in GPS
+Can add Bluetooth to this unit (I am not utilizing this feature so I do not know much about it).
+Can connect backup camera to unit (back up camera sold separately)
+Unit has custom illumination to match your vehicles interior
Read all about it at:
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PU...ystems/AVIC-D3
It pretty much does it all. This is one of the best head units ever made. Just read the reviews.
General Features:
  • In-dash AM/FM, CD, DVD, MP3, WMA, player with Remote
  • Motorized, detachable face
  • 6.1" TFT-LCD Touchscreen display
  • Illumi Color Variable Button Color Illumination allows you to customize illumination to match your dashboard/interior color or to your favorite color choice
  • Power Output:
    • Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
    • RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels
  • CD Text Display
  • MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
Playback and Audio Features:
  • Playback of CD, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, MP3, and WMA
  • SuperTuner IIID with 18FM/6AM presets
  • SLA- Source Level Adjuster (balance the volumes of various sources such as DVD/CD/Radio)
  • EEQ (3-band parametric equalizer with 5 preset curves)
  • 12-bit/108 Mhz Video DAC
Expandability Options:
  • 3 Sets of Gold-plated 2.2V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
  • SIRIUS or XM Satellite Radio Ready: A subscription is required for service as well as either the Pioneer SIRIUS Satellite Radio Package or Pioneer XM Radio Package
  • Bluetooth Ready: Pioneer CD-BTB200 Bluetooth module required and sold separately
  • USB Input Ready: Pioneer CD-UB100 required and sold separately
  • iPod Ready: Pioneer CD-i200 adapter required and sold separately
  • Front-panel auxiliary input: 3.5mm (headphone jack) allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players, etc.
  • Rear auxiliary input: RCA Audio Input
  • Composite A/V Output
  • Composite A/V Input
  • CD Changer controls
  • Steering Wheel Remote Ready: Pioneer CD-SR100 remote and Scosche SWCPS adapter required and sold separately
Navigation Features:
  • Built-in DVD with Memory Nav
  • Map Data: 2 DVD-ROM (CNDV-70M)
  • Coverage Area: US, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii
  • Data Size: 15GB
  • GPS Receiver and Antenna: 8 Channel (Included)
  • 3D Highway Exit Zoom View
  • XM NavTraffic Ready
  • Emergency Mode Display
  • Touchscreen Operation
  • Recorded Voice Instructions Playback
Key Features:
  • BSM (Best Stations Memory)
  • IP-Bus system control
  • Rear-view camera mode
  • 3 Mode loudness feature
  • Multi-language display: English, Spanish, French
$250 plus shipping (plus 2.9% Paypal fee-if paying by Paypal)
PM me if interested.

In almost new condition in original box.
Retails for $1000 +
Old 07-03-2010, 06:54 AM   #2
Luc@z is on a distinguished road

Luc@z's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 07-03-2010, 08:03 AM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of the actual item you are selling?
Old 07-03-2010, 08:08 AM   #4
Chief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to behold

Army: commo
Name: Rob
Chief10Taco's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 07-03-2010, 08:26 AM   #5
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I went out to take pictures of the unit but found out my son hijacked my 4Runner for the weekend so i don't have actual pictures of the unit in my vehicle at the present moment.
Old 07-03-2010, 09:00 AM   #6
rbej_taco is on a distinguished road
rbej_taco's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent earlier on
Old 07-03-2010, 09:40 AM   #8

Not sure what is going on with tacomaworld.com today.
Seems to be running really SLOW. I am having a hard time opening up the PM's.
Old 07-03-2010, 07:15 PM   #10
Luc@z is on a distinguished road

Luc@z's Tacoma Gallery
Thought about it a bit more, and I changed my mind. I relinquish my place in line. Good luck with the sale.
Old 07-03-2010, 09:11 PM   #11

I have about 10 people that have said that they want to buy it so I guess I should let everyone know that a sale is pending. I will let everyone know if it doesnt go through.
Old 07-05-2010, 05:49 PM   #13

Ok some of you had asked for pictures of the unit so here it is.........
Old 07-05-2010, 05:52 PM   #14
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Great deal, glws.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:48 AM   #15
rog2961 is on a distinguished road
rog2961's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent if this is still available.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:17 PM   #16

Unit is sold.