(Giving the Tacoma World community first shot at this. It will be on the Tacoma World forum for 5 days at this price and then will be placed on Craigslist and Ebay for a higher price).
This unit sales for $400-600 on ebay (look it up). Amazon has them selling from $600 to $1000.
This unit has (pretty much everything):
+Touch screen LCD
+Ipod video and audio control
+Built in GPS
+Can add Bluetooth to this unit (I am not utilizing this feature so I do not know much about it).
+Can connect backup camera to unit (back up camera sold separately)
+Unit has custom illumination to match your vehicles interior
Read all about it at:
It pretty much does it all. This is one of the best head units ever made. Just read the reviews.
- In-dash AM/FM, CD, DVD, MP3, WMA, player with Remote
- Motorized, detachable face
- 6.1" TFT-LCD Touchscreen display
- Illumi Color Variable Button Color Illumination allows you to customize illumination to match your dashboard/interior color or to your favorite color choice
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels
- CD Text Display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Playback of CD, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, MP3, and WMA
- SuperTuner IIID with 18FM/6AM presets
- SLA- Source Level Adjuster (balance the volumes of various sources such as DVD/CD/Radio)
- EEQ (3-band parametric equalizer with 5 preset curves)
- 12-bit/108 Mhz Video DAC
- 3 Sets of Gold-plated 2.2V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- SIRIUS or XM Satellite Radio Ready: A subscription is required for service as well as either the Pioneer SIRIUS Satellite Radio Package or Pioneer XM Radio Package
- Bluetooth Ready: Pioneer CD-BTB200 Bluetooth module required and sold separately
- USB Input Ready: Pioneer CD-UB100 required and sold separately
- iPod Ready: Pioneer CD-i200 adapter required and sold separately
- Front-panel auxiliary input: 3.5mm (headphone jack) allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players, etc.
- Rear auxiliary input: RCA Audio Input
- Composite A/V Output
- Composite A/V Input
- CD Changer controls
- Steering Wheel Remote Ready: Pioneer CD-SR100 remote and Scosche SWCPS adapter required and sold separately
- Built-in DVD with Memory Nav
- Map Data: 2 DVD-ROM (CNDV-70M)
- Coverage Area: US, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii
- Data Size: 15GB
- GPS Receiver and Antenna: 8 Channel (Included)
- 3D Highway Exit Zoom View
- XM NavTraffic Ready
- Emergency Mode Display
- Touchscreen Operation
- Recorded Voice Instructions Playback
- BSM (Best Stations Memory)
- IP-Bus system control
- Rear-view camera mode
- 3 Mode loudness feature
- Multi-language display: English, Spanish, French
PM me if interested.
In almost new condition in original box.
Retails for $1000 +