Toyota Tacoma Nerf Bars
Rampage Nerf Bars for 2005-2010 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab. They are polished stainless steel and in excellent condition. Here is some info about them:
Rampage Products offers these High Endurance Side Nerf Bar Steps for pickup trucks, SUVs, and Jeeps. The injection-molded non-slip step eases entry and exiting. These nerfs have a convienient flat step area that is not cut out, instead it is compressed to enhance strength and eliminate rust. Rampage nerf bar steps feature 304 marine grade polished stainless steel that will not rust, chip, flake, or peel. Quick and easy Installation: Bolts to pre-drilled factory holes - no drilling required. These high-quality nerf bar steps are available in Polished Stainless Steel or Black Powder Coat.
• Non-Slip Steps: Injection molded non-slip step eases entry and exiting.
• Premium Stainless Steel Design: Flat step area is not cut out, instead it is compressed to enhance strength and eliminate rust. 304 Marine Grade polished stainless steel will not rust, chip, flake, or peel.
• Easy Installation: Bolts to factory holes - no drilling required
• Custom Mounting Brackets: All mounting hardware is customized for each vehicle and has a black powder coat finish for durability.
• Available Black or Polished: Available in Polished Stainless Steel or Black Powder Coat. Black Powder Coated: Acid bath dipped to remove impurities and has a dual stage powder coat finish that incorporates an initial E-coat layer covered by a durable gloss black powder coat. Heavy Duty 3" x .07 wall steel tubing. Polished Stainless Steel: 304 Marine Grade Polished Stainless Steel. Hi Gloss Finish with Heavy Duty 3" x .07 wall stainless steel tubing.
As you can see in the pictures the left side has 3 brackets and the right only has 2. I don’t know if this was by design or the person that owned the truck before just didn’t put the 3rd one on. I don’t think this affects performance but I’m reducing the price due to the inconsistency. I’m selling them because I personally don’t like the look of them and could use the money. They retail for $430 but I found them online for $260. I’m willing to part with them for $100 OBO.
If you have any questions feel free to PM me.