Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: FS 04 Tacoma

Old 07-03-2010, 11:55 AM   #1
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: FS 04 Tacoma

No longer a feeler. Its for sale.

Im thinking about selling my truck. Its a 2004 TRD off-road Extra cab 4x4. It has 75,000 miles on it. It has the factory locker, bilstein 5100s at all four corners(the fronts are set at 2.5" lift), a toytec 2.5" AAL, toytec diff drop, Budbuilt front skid plate, diff lock solenoid skid, Procomp 8069 16x8 wheels. 265/70/16 copper discoverer tires, Tri-fold bed cover, deck plate mod, And a pioneer stero with infinity speakers and a kicker 10" sub. All the mods have been done within the last 3 months.

Im asking $16500. Im in no hury to sell and i know the price is a little high but it is a very clean truck.

Their are more pics in my gallery and biuld thread.

Old 07-03-2010, 11:57 AM   #2
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Nice truck!!

Good luck w/ the sale
Old 07-05-2010, 02:54 PM   #5
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. This is no longer a feeler. It is for sale.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:48 AM   #7
mortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant future

Name: Michael
mortuusangelus's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm... need to win the lottery. I'd have two toys.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:31 AM   #9

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Bump price lowered to 16500
Old 07-15-2010, 01:25 PM   #11
Farva is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard:
Name: Justin
Farva's Tacoma Gallery
Hey there, Just wondering are you in the Vernon in Sussex County or Camden County?
Old 08-15-2010, 10:50 AM   #14

Coast Guard:
Farva's Tacoma Gallery
Are ou intersted at all in trades or strictly looking for cash? I've been peeping this truck since I moved to NJ and am gettin closer to pulling the trigger haha. I need to get into something a little more practical.
Old 08-15-2010, 03:12 PM   #15

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
I might be intrested in a trade depending on what you have. Just so you know i sold the wheels and the skidplate and put the stock stuff back on.
Old 08-15-2010, 03:21 PM   #16
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Being in a 'salt' state, some pics of the frame might help you sell this "really clean truck" sooner, and at the same time, help save you and 'them' some time weeding out potential sales.
Old 08-15-2010, 03:27 PM   #17

Coast Guard:
Farva's Tacoma Gallery
Well I don't know if you're looking for another truck or not, but I have my 98 Xtra Cab SR5 that I would be selling in order to buy yours if I decide it's a good situation. It has been my "project" truck but still serves great as a daily driver, My build thread is very out of date but sometime in the next few days I'll be updating it to represent the current status of the truck. I love wrenching on this thing, but I'm in the middle of training for the rescue swimmer program in the Coast Guard and need to spend my time else where. Let me know if it's something you'd be at all interested in.
Old 08-15-2010, 04:09 PM   #18

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNYTACOMA View Post
Being in a 'salt' state, some pics of the frame might help you sell this "really clean truck" sooner, and at the same time, help save you and 'them' some time weeding out potential sales.

The truck is at the dealer right know getting the rust proofing sprayed on.
Old 08-15-2010, 04:11 PM   #19

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farva View Post
Well I don't know if you're looking for another truck or not, but I have my 98 Xtra Cab SR5 that I would be selling in order to buy yours if I decide it's a good situation. It has been my "project" truck but still serves great as a daily driver, My build thread is very out of date but sometime in the next few days I'll be updating it to represent the current status of the truck. I love wrenching on this thing, but I'm in the middle of training for the rescue swimmer program in the Coast Guard and need to spend my time else where. Let me know if it's something you'd be at all interested in.
If i were to get another truck i want a 2500 diesel. If you can sell your truck im sure we can work something out with cash. Good luck in the swimmer program. I was thinging about goin in for that when i got out of high school but they wouldnt take me in for that.
Old 08-15-2010, 05:33 PM   #20

Coast Guard:
Farva's Tacoma Gallery
So I take it this truck doesn't qualify for the dealership frame replacement if it's being sprayed right now?