Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: satoshi grille, t-rex eyelids

Old 07-03-2010, 03:00 PM   #1
xxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to behold

xxaarraa's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: satoshi grille, t-rex eyelids

Hi Folks,

Looking to buy a satoshi grill in either WHITE, CHROME or BLACK. I have a white 09 taco and looking to stay in these colors.

Also looking for t-Rex or t-rex2 eyelids. WHITE OR PRIMER please.

If you have any, please PM me a price shipped to 02184. Can pay pal, have tons of eBay feedback. Thanks in advance!
Old 07-03-2010, 03:19 PM   #2
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
You can find those TRex eyelids on Ebay. I can't decide myself if I want the TRex 1's or 2's.
Old 07-03-2010, 04:44 PM   #3
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSTIZO99 View Post
You can find those TRex eyelids on Ebay. I can't decide myself if I want the TRex 1's or 2's.
1's look so much better because they run flush with the top of the grille!
Old 07-05-2010, 02:14 PM   #4
xxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to behold

Bump. Picked up eyelids on eBay, still looking for Satoshi grill though!
Old 07-05-2010, 02:23 PM   #5
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
1's look so much better because they run flush with the top of the grille!
Do the 2's give the headlight a slantier/more aggressive look?

OP - sweet! What kind did you get? Did you search around here for any Satoshi's? I've seen on random threads of folks making and selling them. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...rill-sale.html
Old 07-05-2010, 05:38 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSTIZO99 View Post
Do the 2's give the headlight a slantier/more aggressive look?

OP - sweet! What kind did you get? Did you search around here for any Satoshi's? I've seen on random threads of folks making and selling them. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...rill-sale.html
I picked up a T-Rex 1 on eBay. I didn't want too aggressive. It comes primered so I have to deal with painting it.

Still looking for the Satoshi grill though! Thanks for that link.
Old 10-26-2010, 07:39 PM   #8
autin225 is on a distinguished road
Name: Austin
autin225's Tacoma Gallery
I have a linexed black satoshi grill for sale that i had on my 05.. pm me if youre interested