Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Toyota OEM Tube Steps

Old 07-04-2010, 11:15 AM   #1
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
megillet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to megillet
SOLD: Toyota OEM Tube Steps

Came on truck when I bought it, would rather have sliders, so these have to go. They are boxed and ready to be shipped.

$225 + shipping, I may meet you halfway if its reasonable, and you make it worth my while.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Toyota OEM Tube Steps-sl731227.jpg   FS: Toyota OEM Tube Steps-sl731228.jpg  
Old 07-05-2010, 12:17 PM   #2
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bump.
Old 07-06-2010, 02:13 PM   #4
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cntmdc View Post
Did you get rid of the mud flaps? If you still have them would you sell them?

They are here if they are not sold yet. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...mud-flaps.html
Old 07-06-2010, 07:09 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cntmdc View Post
Did you get rid of the mud flaps? If you still have them would you sell them?
Sale on mud flaps pending (with like 6 in line if it falls through), and free bump for my post.
Old 08-04-2010, 03:44 PM   #6
Bump, and an additional picture (brackets are not shown). Took them off the truck today, wrapped them, and they are ready to ship. Shipping will be between $40 and $50 to most of the lower 48 if you are interested. Might be going to northern VA this weekend, so if along the way (from northern NJ), I could meet you somewhere for the exchange.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Toyota OEM Tube Steps-sl731257.jpg  
Old 08-05-2010, 10:15 PM   #7
Bump for new lowered price.
Old 08-06-2010, 02:09 AM   #8
MAtrdguy is on a distinguished road

Army: 101st Airborne Div
Name: Pete
MAtrdguy's Tacoma Gallery
what is the lowered price ?

what do these fit ? I have a 06 DC LB
Old 08-07-2010, 06:21 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtrdguy View Post
what is the lowered price ?

what do these fit ? I have a 06 DC LB
Lowered price is $225 + shipping. They should fit a DCLB, I have a DCSB.
Old 08-07-2010, 07:38 AM   #10
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by megillet View Post
Lowered price is $275 shipped. They should fit a DCLB, I have a DCSB.
Sent PM to OP...
Old 08-10-2010, 01:24 PM   #11
Davell is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
Davell's Tacoma Gallery
tube steps

Still for sale? I live in Bergen County 15 min north of bridge, What is your best price?
Old 08-11-2010, 07:08 AM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davell View Post
Still for sale? I live in Bergen County 15 min north of bridge, What is your best price?
$225 if you come pick them up, $250 if you want me to meet you halfway. I can install them for you too.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:08 PM   #13
neoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neoflex's Tacoma Gallery
What type of finish are they? Sorry not familiar with the Toyo ones. Hows the condition?
I'm not really a fan of steps but my wife 6 months pregnant and having a tough time getting in to the truck plus when my soon to be daughter is old enough to climb in herself she will more than likely need them too so I may be interested as I found your thread doing a search for steps to see what most people are running.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:16 PM   #14
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
::childstoy::'s Tacoma Gallery
Maybe if they were black... They are nice none the less though.
Old 08-13-2010, 08:08 AM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoflex View Post
What type of finish are they? Sorry not familiar with the Toyo ones. Hows the condition?
I'm not really a fan of steps but my wife 6 months pregnant and having a tough time getting in to the truck plus when my soon to be daughter is old enough to climb in herself she will more than likely need them too so I may be interested as I found your thread doing a search for steps to see what most people are running.
Toyota's description from the accessory brochure:

"Durable five-inch oval tube steps add style and functionality to your Tacoma. Constructed of chip- and rust-resistant aluminum with a silver powder coat finish, the tube steps provide dual molded skid-resistant step pads on both sides of the Tacoma--providing a sturdy lower surface for easy entry and exit of the vehicle. Simple, no-drill installation to your vehicle's existing mounting locations."
Old 08-13-2010, 09:35 AM   #16
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
not to break your balls but the OP the price was 275 shipped, then you posted again new lower price 275 so wha is the new lower price?
Old 08-13-2010, 09:49 AM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by brny67 View Post
not to break your balls but the OP the price was 275 shipped, then you posted again new lower price 275 so wha is the new lower price?
I edited the original post. I think I was asking $300 plus shipping at first. From the dealer these are $469.

"Last edited by megillet; 08-06-2010 at 12:15 AM. Reason: New Price! "
Is at the bottom of the OP.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:56 PM   #18
BUMP!
Old 08-20-2010, 06:05 AM   #19
Jav S is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Jav S's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 08-20-2010, 07:43 PM   #20
smoothdp is on a distinguished road
smoothdp's Tacoma Gallery