Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 20" Enkei WT4 wheels w/ tires (NC)

Old 07-04-2010, 01:16 PM   #1
Shadetree Artilleryman
dudeondacouch is a glorious beacon of lightdudeondacouch is a glorious beacon of lightdudeondacouch is a glorious beacon of lightdudeondacouch is a glorious beacon of lightdudeondacouch is a glorious beacon of lightdudeondacouch is a glorious beacon of light

Army:
Name: Gunny
dudeondacouch's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 20" Enkei WT4 wheels w/ tires (NC)

-excellent condition

-all four have working TPMS installed

-tires are Sumitomo HTR Sport 295/45/20, ~75% tread left

-fit 05+ Tacoma, 6 lug pattern

$1200 picked up either here in Statesville NC, Fort Bragg NC, or will be available in the DC metro area after August. Will consider shipping at buyer's expense if I can't sell locally.

Old 07-04-2010, 01:20 PM   #2
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
love those wheels! too bad I'm broke good luck with the sale
Old 07-05-2010, 12:12 PM   #3
Shadetree Artilleryman
dudeondacouch is a glorious beacon of lightdudeondacouch is a glorious beacon of lightdudeondacouch is a glorious beacon of lightdudeondacouch is a glorious beacon of lightdudeondacouch is a glorious beacon of lightdudeondacouch is a glorious beacon of light

Army:
bumpity.
Old 07-06-2010, 01:27 PM   #4
Shadetree Artilleryman

Army:
These now come with a free cupcake!
Old 07-07-2010, 11:22 AM   #5
Shadetree Artilleryman

Army:
No one likes cupcakes?
Old 07-09-2010, 05:44 PM   #6
Shadetree Artilleryman

Army:
ok... a free cupcake (the funfetti ones, of course... but chocolate can be substituted)

AND

a pic of my girl nekkid
Old 07-09-2010, 07:40 PM   #7
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeondacouch View Post
ok... a free cupcake (the funfetti ones, of course... but chocolate can be substituted)

AND

a pic of my girl nekkid

Loll..
Old 07-09-2010, 07:56 PM   #8
Vraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Vraptor's Tacoma Gallery
Can I see the pic before I commit on buying it? LOL

Free bump for some sweet wheels.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:29 PM   #9
Shadetree Artilleryman

Army:
ok... the wheels, the cupcake, the n00dz, AND if you call in the next 20 minutes I'll throw in a free 5 LED flashlight!!!!
Old 07-11-2010, 06:27 PM   #10
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeondacouch View Post
ok... the wheels, the cupcake, the n00dz, AND if you call in the next 20 minutes I'll throw in a free 5 LED flashlight!!!!
Haha this reminds me of the 3AM infomercials for GGW. Bump for some nice wheels!

For the buyer's sake, I hope you're not raiding the old folks home or something...
Old 07-14-2010, 06:34 PM   #11
Shadetree Artilleryman

Army:
bump for price drop and fresh cupcakes!
Old 07-26-2010, 03:24 PM   #12
Shadetree Artilleryman

Army:
bump for cupcakes that are now pretty stale.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:08 PM   #13
Shadetree Artilleryman

Army:
bump for end of vacation and price drop. cupcakes eaten.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:14 PM   #14
bevans is just really nicebevans is just really nicebevans is just really nicebevans is just really nicebevans is just really nice
bevans's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 08-07-2010, 05:48 PM   #15
Shadetree Artilleryman

Army:
pm returned
Old 02-01-2011, 12:11 AM   #16
jbake88 is on a distinguished road
jbake88's Tacoma Gallery
wt-4 wheels

I know it's been awhile since any posts, but do you happen to still have the wheels?
Old 03-16-2013, 07:05 AM   #17
glass4runner is on a distinguished road
glass4runner's Tacoma Gallery
are these wheels and tires still for sale? I'm very interested and live in NC and pick them up. thanks and let me know
Old 03-16-2013, 09:52 AM   #18
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass4runner View Post
are these wheels and tires still for sale? I'm very interested and live in NC and pick them up. thanks and let me know
this thread is 3 years old...