Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: FJ/Tacoma Wheels PA

Old 07-04-2010, 05:05 PM   #1
TacomaTRD05 is on a distinguished road

Name: Stephen
TacomaTRD05's Tacoma Gallery
FS: FJ/Tacoma Wheels PA

Here I have a complete set of OEM Alloy Wheels that came stock on my Toyota Tacoma. I have no use for these wheels anymore since I had my other set of these wheels powder-coated. The wheels will fit both Tacoma's and FJ's because they are the same bolt pattern. This set is for WHEELS only there are no tires mounted on the wheels. All wheels are in new condition no curb rash or chips on any of the wheels. Asking 400 OBO.

The best way to reach me is by cell phone 267-679-2520 ask for Stephen or just PM me.

Located in Willow Grove Pa, right outside of Philly and the PA turnpike, local pickup preferred. Thanks

Wheels specs:
Color: Silver
Size: 17x7.5
6 spoke

Pictures on my Tacoma:

Old 07-04-2010, 05:58 PM   #2
SCLOSKEY will become famous soon enoughSCLOSKEY will become famous soon enough
Name: shane
SCLOSKEY's Tacoma Gallery
could you possibly post a picture of the other set you had powder coated?
Old 07-04-2010, 07:05 PM   #3
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
You're selling stock OEM wheels but you have a picture of your truck with FJ wheels on them?

Shouldn't you have a picture of the wheels you're selling?

Or are you selling the wheels that are on your truck in the picture?
Old 07-04-2010, 07:54 PM   #4
Vraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Vraptor's Tacoma Gallery
Are you selling FJ's or OEM Tacoma Ie steel wheels?
Old 07-04-2010, 11:03 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCLOSKEY View Post
could you possibly post a picture of the other set you had powder coated?
As for a picture I will snap one for you tomorrow to show you how they look when they are powder-coated
Old 07-04-2010, 11:13 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
You're selling stock OEM wheels but you have a picture of your truck with FJ wheels on them?

Shouldn't you have a picture of the wheels you're selling?

Or are you selling the wheels that are on your truck in the picture?
Selling the Wheels that are in the pictures above. They are indeed FJ OEM wheels. The dealership that I purchased my Tacoma from already had the FJ wheels on the truck so if your looking for stock Tacoma wheels you're out of luck. Personally, I think the FJ's give it a better look and stands out better then the Tacoma OEM wheels. Sorry for the mix up, hope that clears things up.
Old 07-05-2010, 09:52 AM   #7
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTRD05 View Post
Selling the Wheels that are in the pictures above. They are indeed FJ OEM wheels. The dealership that I purchased my Tacoma from already had the FJ wheels on the truck so if your looking for stock Tacoma wheels you're out of luck. Personally, I think the FJ's give it a better look and stands out better then the Tacoma OEM wheels. Sorry for the mix up, hope that clears things up.
The wheels are awesome, but the 'responsible' side of me says that I don't need 'em. Believe me...If I was 10 years younger, I'd be all over buying these, and you're not too far from me.

You won't have any problems selling them!
Old 07-05-2010, 02:08 PM   #8

Haha no problem just hope they go soon spread the word because they need to go. They're a waste just sitting in my basement
Old 07-14-2010, 05:30 PM   #11
SCLOSKEY will become famous soon enoughSCLOSKEY will become famous soon enough
Name: shane
SCLOSKEY's Tacoma Gallery
Any pics of the ones you have powder coated yet?
Old 08-07-2010, 06:23 PM   #12
MJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
MJonesTrumpet's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent