Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale: Brand new Sub/Amp setup

Old 07-04-2010, 10:36 PM   #1
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: Brand new Sub/Amp setup

I have a brand new, Still in the original box Subwoofer setup. I wanted it for my truck but couldn't find a way to install it without losing seats.
The subwoofer is a 12" Pioneer. The model is TS-130PO4 (I think, just lookin at the pic. I'll be home later this week to check on it). It is a 1400 watt speaker.
The amp is a 1000 watt Crunch Ground Pounder.
I also have all the wiring for it. All you need is a box and you're good to go.
I'm asking $300.

Thanks
Old 07-07-2010, 09:28 PM   #2
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nobody?
Old 07-07-2010, 10:18 PM   #3
Toyota Member
RushTacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Jonathan
RushTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Bump for a Good Deal
Old 07-08-2010, 11:50 AM   #4

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Well thank you. I forgot to mention it's $300 shipped. I think that should cover shipping. All the stuff has full manufacturer's warranty...
Old 07-08-2010, 11:56 AM   #5
rackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura about
rackatak's Tacoma Gallery
Damn it I wish I could get together $300 but I won't have that kind of cash till August. Waiting on the stupid VA is killing me. I would get it in a heartbeat if I did. I have a box already.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:36 PM   #6

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
It'll probably still be here... lemme know if you still want it then. And thanks for your service man