Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 06 OEM Tail Lights

Old 07-05-2010, 07:40 PM   #1
saltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
saltwater taco's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 06 OEM Tail Lights

These are 06 OEM tail lights. Excellent condition. $100 shipped. Bulbs not included.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:56 AM   #2
Adirondacjack will become famous soon enough
Name: john
Adirondacjack's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have the tail lights?
Old 07-16-2010, 08:29 PM   #3
saltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yep. still for sale
Old 07-17-2010, 01:09 AM   #4
Tails

I'll take the tail lights. Just set up a paypal account this morning and their saying it takes two to three days to verify the bank account. Could also send money order. whatever you prefer.
John Maderic
Old 07-17-2010, 01:19 AM   #5
Tails

I just went back on paypal, and added a credit card, so I should be all set. I'll be home after work early this afternnon, eastern time
Old 07-19-2010, 08:26 PM   #6

I'm glad your interested. Sorry I haven't been on in a few days. I have a paypal account but I'm not exactly sure how to use it. I'll figure it out though.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:31 AM   #7

still for sale