1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 2010 Tacoma In Dash 6 CD Changer/Radio

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Nikwanchoo, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Jul 6, 2010 at 6:00 PM
    Nikwanchoo

Nikwanchoo [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport 4x4 DC SB
    I have a 6 CD In Dash Radio from the factory which was taken out of my 2010 Tacoma TRD Sport at roughly 1000 miles. It should be compatible with 07-10 models. Its in perfect working condition, no marks, scratches or blemishes. I simply took it out to upgrade. It should plug in directly to your Tacoma harness, aux jack, and steering wheel controls. This normally goes from $350 at retail to $200 on ebay.

Note: This obviously does not come with the hazard/clock assembly.

It also DOES NOT come with the plastic clips needed to affix the dashkit to...well...the dash. These clips can be removed from your factory radio dash kit and remounted to this unit.

Model Number: 86120-04180

$150.00 through Paypal which includes shipping to any state in the continental U.S.

Ill let the attached pics do the rest of the talking but if you have any questions just let me know.

SOLD

DSCN1379.jpg
    DSCN1380.jpg
    DSCN1382.jpg
    DSCN1383.jpg
    DSCN1384.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Jul 10, 2010 at 4:02 PM
    MDMNS

MDMNS New Member

Member:
    CAlifornia
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma prerunner
    Hi, I have 2006 Tacoma, If it dose not come with the Aux cable, dose the Aux cable plug into the plug on top of the radio antenna. If so what size is the connector 2.5m? Is it a Non JBL? Thanks

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  3. Jul 10, 2010 at 8:19 PM
    Nikwanchoo

Nikwanchoo [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport 4x4 DC SB
    im not really sure what you are asking about but the aux cable is whatever proprietary Toyota connection that gets plugged into the back of the head unit and runs to a standard mp3 headphone jack (female connection). Im sorry but i cant unplug that particular cable from my truck as it seems tedious and difficult to remove all the attachments. You might be able to purchase this cable from toyota, connect it to the head unit, and then run the other end to a factory blank button (pretty easy to route the cable when you remove your glove box). I hope this answers your question.

Update:
    I think i now know what you meant. Sorry for the delay. Im not sure what the hole is above the antenna connector was. I took the head unit out about 7 months ago. I want to say that it isnt the larger guitar sized jack that fits there. I think its a different type of connector that the aux cable plugs into.

Products Discussed in

To Top