LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

22" Chrome Helo's w/ Nitto's FS/FT

Old 07-06-2010, 08:18 PM   #1
sfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to behold
Firefighter: FIREFIRGHTER, GSAR, HAZMAT, DIVE
sfoxwoody's Tacoma Gallery
22" Chrome Helo's w/ Nitto's FS/FT

I am wanting to get some black wheels so these have to go. The wheels dont have a scratch on them and the tires are descent. Sell for $1000, trades let me know what you have. They were on it when I bought the truck, the guy said he had over $3000 in them!
Attached Thumbnails
22" Chrome Helo's w/ Nitto's FS/FT-woody-156.jpg   22" Chrome Helo's w/ Nitto's FS/FT-woody-155.jpg   22" Chrome Helo's w/ Nitto's FS/FT-woody-154.jpg  
Old 07-07-2010, 06:02 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Make sure you throw these up on craigslist too. 22's aren't really in good favor on this board, so you'll get a lot more hits with CL.

Good luck with the sale.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:07 AM   #3
Schully is a jewel in the roughSchully is a jewel in the roughSchully is a jewel in the rough

Name: Aaron
Schully's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Make sure you throw these up on craigslist too. 22's aren't really in good favor on this board, so you'll get a lot more hits with CL.

Good luck with the sale.
x2
Old 07-07-2010, 08:30 AM   #4
sfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to behold
I am SO GLAD I found this site! I did put them on there, thanks. I am thinking about putting some Pro Comp crawler steel wheels on it, either the series 52 flat black or the 152 street locks flat black. What do you guys think?
Old 07-07-2010, 08:50 AM   #6
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Those actually don't look that bad, but what a difference in wheel choice. Why the change?
Old 07-07-2010, 09:13 AM   #8
Local TW dissenter
toy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
toy02ota's Tacoma Gallery
I can say that I'm not normally a fan of wheels bigger than 18", but those dont look half bad. Good luck with the sell!!
Old 07-07-2010, 08:08 PM   #9
I do like the style of these wheels, just dont like the price for new tires! Plus I think its going to find some trails pretty soon and I dont think chrome and rocks go together.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:19 PM   #10
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
He stated the previous owner put them on the truck.
ah, didn't even catch it. guess I was just looking at pictures.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:22 AM   #11
HARGROVE93 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dylan
HARGROVE93's Tacoma Gallery
I have some rugged trail edition wheels with goodyear wrangler at/s 265/75r16. Would you be interested in them
Old 07-08-2010, 01:13 PM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
when i get money im going to put mad dope shoes on my shit

Old 07-09-2010, 09:41 PM   #13
HARGROVE93 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dylan
HARGROVE93's Tacoma Gallery
I have some rugged trail edition wheels with goodyear wrangler at/s 265/75r16. Would you be interested in them?