Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: Non-scooped hood for a Sport scooped hood

Old 07-06-2010, 11:35 PM   #1
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
Talking WTT: Non-scooped hood for a Sport scooped hood

Yeah I know, good luck with that right? But it can't hurt to put one up anyways... I have a super white hood with no scoop and am looking to trade for the same color, a super white sport hood w/ scoop.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:41 AM   #2
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 08-30-2010, 08:46 PM   #3
MASTER CHIEF

bump
Old 08-30-2010, 08:47 PM   #4
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
banana bump,good luck.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:53 PM   #5
MASTER CHIEF

thanks
Old 08-30-2010, 09:03 PM   #6
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Might think about it if you were closer.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:34 AM   #7
Hold my beer and watch this
TanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
TanSR5x4's Tacoma Gallery
me too i got a first gen thats tan but all trade for any color lol
Old 01-23-2012, 08:26 AM   #8
OneLife
garys05tacoma4x4 is on a distinguished road
garys05tacoma4x4's Tacoma Gallery
FYI: looking for hood scoop swap.

FYI: If you're not not fairly tall make sure you sit in a Tacoma with the hood scoop. Does block some of your visual so you know where the front of your vehicle is; when parking etc. My friend opted for the trd off road instead of the sport w/scoop. He didn't like the way it blocked his vision but he is a bit shorter and he could have bought either one. Good luck.

Note: I love the look and the sportyness of the hood scoop though. When I bought my veh in 2005 (1st year out) I had tons of compliments and even had an eighty year old couple circling my truck upon returning from a store. I asked if I could help them and they stated, "That is the most beautiful truck we have ever seen." LOL Totally enexpected. Silver color is really classy, stands out and looks great/clean even when filthy at a short distance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
Yeah I know, good luck with that right? But it can't hurt to put one up anyways... I have a super white hood with no scoop and am looking to trade for the same color, a super white sport hood w/ scoop.