LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

The Time has come, trying to sell my Taco!!

Old 07-07-2010, 12:32 AM   #1
"Not you, fat jesus"
t.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11A 1-184 IN
Name: Ted
t.hornstra's Tacoma Gallery
The Time has come, trying to sell my Taco!!

Here's my craigslist post.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/1829329117.html

Please help SPREAD THE WORD!

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Its not practical for me anymore to have a pickup. Need a better gas/passenger car these days. Got my eye on a BMW 325xi.
Attached Thumbnails
The Time has come, trying to sell my Taco!!-img_0054.jpg   The Time has come, trying to sell my Taco!!-img_0056.jpg  
Old 07-07-2010, 01:01 AM   #3
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck! u should get a e39 M5
Old 07-07-2010, 04:48 PM   #4
"Not you, fat jesus"
t.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11A 1-184 IN
Name: Ted
t.hornstra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
nice truck! u should get a e39 M5
Thanks man!
those e39 M5's are really nice!
I'm really trying to get AWD. so im looking at 325xi and 330xi's
Old 07-07-2010, 05:09 PM   #5
chmura is on a distinguished road
chmura's Tacoma Gallery
Screw the bimmers, especially a 325 awd. Those things are so slow compared to today standards.

Get a Subaru STI. Fast and a blast to drive!

I am actually thinking about picking up a 2011 Subaru STI hatch.
Old 07-07-2010, 06:31 PM   #6
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t.hornstra View Post
Thanks man!
those e39 M5's are really nice!
I'm really trying to get AWD. so im looking at 325xi and 330xi's
I always hear Bimmer guys and Audi guys say:

"never get an AWD bimmer, and never get a 2wd Audi"

If you want a luxury AWD I suggest looking into Audis

STis are awesome too, I have a 05 WRX and it kicks ass
Old 07-08-2010, 03:58 AM   #8
GWL is a jewel in the roughGWL is a jewel in the roughGWL is a jewel in the rough
Name: justin
GWL's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 07-08-2010, 04:18 AM   #9
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
my little sis has a 07 325i with nav/idrive with low miles not tying to talk smack our start war but it had its fair share of probs sunroof gasket had to be change water was leaking in when she washed it(no rain at that time). the batt had crapped out on her the interior door handles the gray coating was coming off and even one day at the gas station the steering wheel locked even the guy at the pump tried to help her and didnt get it to free up.but it is a nice car handles great and the brakes stop on a dime!