Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT/WTB a white or black rear bumper

Old 07-07-2010, 03:35 PM   #1
06TacoGnar is a jewel in the rough06TacoGnar is a jewel in the rough06TacoGnar is a jewel in the rough06TacoGnar is a jewel in the rough

Marines:
Name: Kurt
06TacoGnar's Tacoma Gallery
WTT/WTB a white or black rear bumper

I currently have a chrome rear bumper. If there anyone out there with a white or black one that's down to trade or sell let me know! I live outside of Washington DC but I'm willing to drive anywhere to the north/southeast.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:49 PM   #2
jusmac is just really nicejusmac is just really nicejusmac is just really nicejusmac is just really nice
jusmac's Tacoma Gallery
what condition is it in? do you have pics? i have a white one i might be interested in trading
Old 07-12-2010, 12:03 PM   #3
06TacoGnar is a jewel in the rough06TacoGnar is a jewel in the rough06TacoGnar is a jewel in the rough06TacoGnar is a jewel in the rough

Marines:
It's in exellent condition. No dents/ scratches. I'll post pictures tomorrow. What region do you live in?
Old 07-14-2010, 10:51 AM   #4
CtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
CtTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If my deal goes through on my new rear bumper I'll be selling my white one with about 4k miles on it in perfect shape...
Old 07-15-2010, 02:31 PM   #5

Marines:
Sounds good do you have any pics? I see you're in connecticut, that would be an easy trip to do the deal. Let me know what happens.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:58 PM   #6
CtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
CtTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yup, I'm right near the NY border. I should know by the end of next week. I dont have a digital camera, but i can get you a pic from my phone. PM me your email...
Old 07-19-2010, 09:57 PM   #7
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for jacking your thread, but I figured it was the same subject, let me know if you want me to post a new thread.

I have a 2010 SR5 Chrome Rear bumper with 3,100 miles and would like to trade it for a white or black rear bumper (preferably white). I would also like to trade my chrome grille for a white one. Both are in great condition. I am in Great Falls, MT but will be moving down to FL in 6 weeks, so we might be able to meet up (I know we'll have stops in South Dakota and Tennessee).

Old 07-20-2010, 03:17 AM   #8

Marines:
CtTaco: I tried to PM you my e-mail but i'm not sure if it went through. I'm still trying to figure out this site.