Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Whats a good asking price for a 2008?

Old 07-07-2010, 09:18 PM   #1
bama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
bama trd's Tacoma Gallery
Whats a good asking price for a 2008?

So bills are getting harder and harder to pay ,( especially with a $589 truck payment ) I now have full custody of my 13 year old son , school fees, sports fees, cell phone fees, clothes etc. NEED to sale my 2008 Tacoma Sport SR5 Pre-Runner. ( never seen a dirt road)25,000 miles , serviced every 5,000 miles . 2.5" lift , Off Road rims with Bridgestone Dueller AT's , Black head light mod , tinted tail lights , Satoshi grill , vent visors , bug shield , anytime fog light mod , garage kept , debadged tailgate , towing package , v-6 automatic , tinted windows. I owe around 26,500 for it because of negative equity on a trade in , so I'll have to take out a personal loan to pay the difference of what I can sell it for. What do you guys think is a fair asking price for my truck? Located in Central Alabama , Thanks in advance for your advise.
Attached Thumbnails
Whats a good asking price for a 2008?-009.jpg   Whats a good asking price for a 2008?-011.jpg   Whats a good asking price for a 2008?-018.jpg   Whats a good asking price for a 2008?-020.jpg   Whats a good asking price for a 2008?-008.jpg  

Old 07-07-2010, 09:35 PM   #2
bama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Oh yeah forgot , 4x2 , I've traded for the Off Road wheels filled with Nitrogen.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:52 PM   #3
misterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud of
misterquad's Tacoma Gallery
I would search CL first and get an idea on your local market. I see different values in different markets. Also, look at KBB.com. Check trade-in, private party sell and retail purchase. You can probably split the difference between trade-in and retail purchase.

That is the best bet to get started.

Another idea - what about refiancing it for a longer term? If you put $26,500 on a 6 year at 6% then the payment goes to $440. I am trying to think of ideas here.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:58 PM   #4

Law Enforcement:
Thanks
Old 07-07-2010, 09:59 PM   #5
misterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud of
Quick check of KBB

Trade-in $20K
Private Sell $23k
Retail $27K
Old 07-07-2010, 10:09 PM   #6

Law Enforcement:
Hey , thanks for checking that for me
Old 07-07-2010, 10:10 PM   #7
I saw you are already on CL - good luck.

Sorry to see your market is not in your favor.
Old 07-08-2010, 06:17 AM   #8

Law Enforcement:
Reposted on CL for $23500