Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Satoshi Grill - Partially completed - best offer.

Old 07-08-2010, 06:15 AM   #1
benk0 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ben
benk0's Tacoma Gallery
Satoshi Grill - Partially completed - best offer.

I'll upload some better photos later...

I had an extra factory unpainted 05+ grille (factory primed black) and went about the first few stages of the Satoshi mod. I don't really like it on my truck so I'm selling it as is.

The slats are cut out, it's fiberglassed, bondo'd, sanded, primered. The mesh is painted and installed. It wouldn't hurt to give it another sanding then send it off to paint.

The lower surround tabs need to be epoxy'd as three of them are separated.

All in all, the grille could be installed today as it's all black.

I'll take the best offer on it. I'm in Phoenix, Arizona and do not want to ship it. If you have a black sand pearl painted grille or an OEM base model grille, we could work a trade. I want to go back to a more factory look.

Call Ben at 602-301-1598

Old 07-09-2010, 05:26 PM   #3
CtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
CtTaco's Tacoma Gallery
if you decide to ship, I'm interested...
Old 07-10-2010, 01:08 AM   #4
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
OP, if you ship, make sure you get a tracking number and that the BUYER pays shipping. People on TW like to screw others in the butt. Especially the low posters. I found out the hard way.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:15 AM   #5
benk0's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the heads up.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:20 AM   #6
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I do not have one to trade but if you have a price in mind I am interested. Could you show some close pics of the broken pieces and the glass work.

McJosh,
Sorry to hear you got taken on a deal on this board. I have had great luck with all my deals so far.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:16 PM   #7
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
I do not have one to trade but if you have a price in mind I am interested.
X2
Old 07-11-2010, 02:25 PM   #8
benk0's Tacoma Gallery