Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

JVC Double Din HU $120

Old 07-09-2010, 11:21 PM   #1
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
JVC Double Din HU $120

I'm selling this real cheap just because I don't need it anymore since I upgraded. So you can have the entire kit for cheap because I just wanna give a fellow taco owner a good deal on a nice looking deck. It comes with everything and it's wired for the 05+ tacoma so it literally is as simple as taking out your old deck and putting this one in. You will be done in 15 min. It comes with the dash kit (silver or black) Your preference, the aux cable so you can listen to any audio device that uses headphones (mp3, ipod, zune) you name it. The wiring is already done for you so nothing else needed. First $120 gets it. That is shipped!

Old 07-10-2010, 01:38 AM   #2
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
dam this is a sick deal.. Wish I was ready to do a upgrade but to meny other things I need first.its real cool that ur looking out for other like this.
Old 07-10-2010, 11:28 AM   #3
HARGROVE93 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dylan
HARGROVE93's Tacoma Gallery
did this radio make stock speakers sound better or were you using aftermarket
Old 07-10-2010, 11:31 AM   #4
C17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 1A2 701 AS Charleston AFB, SC
Name: Dennis
C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HARGROVE93 View Post
i ran stock speakers for a while with an aftermarket HU. Better, No....Louder, yes! Go ahead and change out your speakers, its way worth it!

And good deal, someone jump on this!
Old 07-10-2010, 03:40 PM   #5
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HARGROVE93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by C17Guy View Post
i ran stock speakers for a while with an aftermarket HU. Better, No....Louder, yes! Go ahead and change out your speakers, its way worth it!

And good deal, someone jump on this!
Exactly!

It improved the loudness of my speakers and the rms for it is higher than that stock one can put out. This is honestly a good deal I just don't need the deck anymore and I just took it out a couple days ago because I literally just upgraded. I don't want this deck sitting around either because it was way better than my stock one and I don't want it to gather dust. It is packaged and ready to ship!
Old 07-12-2010, 06:26 PM   #6
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone? Offers are welcome.
Old 07-13-2010, 03:48 PM   #8
AN21489 is on a distinguished road

Name: Aaron
AN21489's Tacoma Gallery
I'm definitely interested in it, I'm gonna send you a inbox message
Old 07-13-2010, 03:50 PM   #9
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent!!
Old 07-13-2010, 04:47 PM   #10

AN21489's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
pm sent!!
I'm first in line
Old 07-13-2010, 06:17 PM   #11
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
Could I get dash kit by its self?
Sorry bro. I only have the black one left and it has to go to the buyer.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:04 PM   #12
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
sold!!!!!
Old 07-13-2010, 10:47 PM   #13

AN21489's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xroller View Post
sold!!!!!
Old 07-14-2010, 12:30 PM   #14
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery