Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

rear fender!!!

Old 07-10-2010, 03:31 AM   #1
Taco Member
Sky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud of

Marines: 1371 Combat Engineer
Name: Brandon
Sky's Tacoma Gallery
rear fender!!!

Ok sooo my truck got hit in the rear fender... I was wondering where i can buy a replacement one or if any one has one for a short bed 05+ hoping for silver!!

Thank you,
Brandon
Old 07-10-2010, 04:53 PM   #3
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
I like bedsides from Glassworks.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:27 PM   #5
Sant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: SSGT
Sant0s's Tacoma Gallery
too bad its a short bed i can get you long bed fenders front and rear
Old 07-11-2010, 01:08 AM   #6
Taco Member
Sky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud of

Sky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroCooper View Post
No insurance?
I do but my deductible is $500 and when i talked to them to day they said theres no way it would coast that much... so it has to come out of my pocket
Old 07-11-2010, 03:27 AM   #7
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
I do but my deductible is $500 and when i talked to them to day they said theres no way it would coast that much... so it has to come out of my pocket
You sure? Even just painting the panel would cost more than that. A new rear quarter panel should be well above $500 also, unless they were just talking about trying to pop out the dents.

Anyway, cheapest route would be a junk yard. Probably get away with only a few hundred, but you'll probably want to get it painted to match also.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:16 AM   #8
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, when my truck was only a few weeks old I had this fairly small dent from a wild turkey flying into me and it cost $608 to repair...$500 of which was my deductible.
If I could have gotten out of it cheaper I would have, so good luck to you.

Old 07-11-2010, 06:37 AM   #9
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sant0s View Post
too bad its a short bed i can get you long bed fenders front and rear
I need a right side bedside, regular bed/long bed.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:28 AM   #10
Taco Member

Sky's Tacoma Gallery
the fender is $265 and painting is $110 and labor is $75... thats only about $450...but ill keep looking...i think im going to just save my money and sale some more stuff and just get fiberglass all around!
Old 07-11-2010, 12:59 PM   #11
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
the fender is $265 and painting is $110 and labor is $75... thats only about $450...but ill keep looking...i think im going to just save my money and sale some more stuff and just get fiberglass all around!
Make sure when you're talking to these places for prices that you're actually asking for the right part cause I assumed you're talking about the quarter panel based on the pics and needing one for a short bed vs long bed.

The fender flare is the piece that is around the wheel well with the black rubber behind it that looks just fine from the pic. Its a plastic piece on first gens, so I assume that its also plastic on second gens. I'm not positive, but I would assume this piece is universal for your year range for all bed sizes.

The quarter panel is the large piece of metal that makes up the side of the bed that looks like its bent up.

Your prices look like you got quoted for the fender flare. If you're getting OEM body parts for that kinda prices, please let us know where.
Old 07-14-2010, 02:08 PM   #13
Adirondacjack will become famous soon enough
Name: john
Adirondacjack's Tacoma Gallery
bender

The best new price I've found is at Toyota Parts Center.net. $494.89 for a side for my 6'box, OEM Toyata parts Also try car-parts.com for used